Soccer..(or was it football🤔)!!

*same day after their free periods end..*
*at the main hall with Jaan, Faisu and Riyaz*
Faisu: so...how'd your free period go?
Sidd: good at first but not so good afterwards!!!
Jaan: what happened?
Avu: we managed to get DETENTION on our first day..
Riyaz: Oooooooo! What did you do?
Sidd: we kinda....splashed water on the Economics teacher while doing my ritual.....
Avu: and then I kinda laughed at him....so we both got detention!
Faisu: wowww! Sounds fun doesn't it?! BTW I have football tryout after lunch! You guys HAVE TO BE THERE!
Sidd: bro even if you didn't ask we would have gone...
*a few more periods later*
*6th period--Lunch**
(All 5 sit together and have their lunches which they got from the canteen) (sandwiches filled with potato salad, grilled cheese and lettuce)
*they eat their lunches and Faisu runs off to the boys changing room and the other 4 head towards the seats in the tryouts field**
Avu: do you think that he'll get in?
Jaan: I have high hopes for him... I'm sure he will!
Riyaz: am I the only one who can't imagine Faisu kicking a ball at the moment?
Sidd: nope! I'm with you bro! Think about Faisu doing different styles like Messi!!!! Lol! (Both Sidd and Riyaz dart laughing badly) (Jaan gives them both a nice slap and they immediately stop)
Jaan: stupid buffaloes!
Faisu and the rest of the participants walk into the field...
(They give him a thumbs-up trying to encourage him)
*on the field*
Faisu POV
Coach: we'll split all players into two shifts.....to get into this years School Soccer team all of you newbies  will form a team and try to get that ball inside the goal and The Soccer team from last year will do everything in their capacity to stop you! The best 8 students will be selected for this semesters SOCCER TEAM! 2minutes planning time!
*between the team**shift1**
Hasnain: anyone any ideas?
Adnaan: I'm still hungry!
Faisu: same bro! (They high-five)
Arishfa: stupid idiots ....! We should be thinking about the game! Not food!!!!
Hasnain: how about I be striker?
Ashnoor: that sounds ok... I'm gonna be center fielder....
Faisu:I can tackle well...
Adnaan: perfect! I'll be up in front to pass to Hasnain!
Faisu: sounds like a plan...
Arishfa: so you there... (pointing at Yusuf) you pass me the ball during middle start I'll pass to Ashnoor she'll pass to Faisu who'll pass to Adnaan who'll pass to Hasnain and we'll SCORE!
Adnaan: instructions clear! Let's PLAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Game STARTS!
*middle start* *commentary begins*
Commentator: Yusuf gets the ball... and passes to Faisu...opponents defense takes play!
Arishfa: WHATTTT! pass to me! (Makes a hand movement denoting that she's open)
Commentator: Faisu passes to Arishfa who tries to pass to Ashnoor! And Opponent tackles the ball from Ashnoor...the ball is with the opponents team! Ohhh! Faisu gets the ball...passes to Adnaan!!! Adnaan has a clear pass to Hasnain and he shoots!!!! And he SCORES!!!!!!!
(Riyaz, Avu, Jaan and Sidd literally jump out of their seats with excitement)
The fans are going wild...I see some amazing teamwork here!
Coach: very well done! Batch2 please assemble! Batch1 dismissed!
2minutes planning time for batch2**
Author: few random new characters coming up.you probably won't know them cuz they don't exist in real life......plz ignore for now (these characters won't be involved much in the story)
Faiz: let's come up with a smashing plan! Any ideas??!
Priyanka: honestly I don't really care whether I get into the team or not!
Shadan: woww! Then why did you apply???!
Raj: I'm in with her here...we have to apply for something and soccer is something I can simply get out of as soon as possible anyway...so I applied for this...
Faiz: HOW DID I GET ONTO THIS GROUP! I actually wanna get into the soccer team!
Shadan: same here!!! Let's just try our best and work amongst ourselves!!!
Ashvin: sorry I'm late! What game is this?!
Faiz: are you serious bro? 'What game is this?' What is wrong with you people!
Shadan: I think I have a quick plan...during middle pass Priyanka pass to me, I'll pass to Ashvin who'll be in the middle and can pass to Raj who'll be in the front and can pass to Faiz who'll be near the goal and we'll SCORE! Am I understood!
Faiz: sounds like a plan to me! Please just do what you're told! At least for is! Ok?! Let's play!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commentator: here comes our next batch-batch2!
Here we start the game! Priyanka has the ball and kinda tries to pass to Shadan but misses...opponent gets the ball and are having good opponent play! Wait! Shadan tackles the ball back and passes to Ashving who tries to pass back but Opponent gets it...and it's a mistaken corner by the opponent!
Shadan is doing the corner... it's a nice high kick! It's going towards Faiz....FAIZ GETS A HEADER !!! He shoots his header towards the goal and HE SCORESSSSSSS!!!!!!
(Faiz and Shadan high-five)
Shadnan: damn that was a close one! Amazing header!!!
Faiz: thanks!!! You're kick was pretty good too! I hope we get into the team!!
Coach: hmmm...you did well too....all dismissed... the names of the chosen members will be announced over the loudspeakers later!

Author: character sketch coming up...for all those people who are probably hopelessly lost about where all these new characters are coming from...! (Like I would be right now if I was you 🤔😥😛😂)