Baking...

*in Sidd's house*
Mom: here you go kids...chocolate and caramel cookies with some hot milk for both of you...
Avu and Sidd: thank you!
Mom to Sidd: I'm going out for a while to Minni Aunties house....DO NOT MAKE A MESS! I'll be back someday...
Author: someday vapas aaenge **
*Sidds mom leaves the house*
Avu: what should we do?
Sidd: I don't know let's make a mess! Tomorrow is moms bday...so we can do something that will make a mess and make her bday as an excuse!
Avu: ohhhhhh yesssssss! Let's bake a cake!
Sidd: perrrrfect! Fine we'll do it...I even have all the ingredients...what flavor?
Avu: 2 layers...chocolate, cream, caramel and strawberry....one layer will be halved with 2 flavors so we will be able to fit 4 flavors in!
Sidd: that sounds great! We can even put chocochips in the plain side...it will be like cookies and cream!
Avu:opens the fridge....so much ice cream!!!! We can put ice cream frosting and overcoat!
Sidd: sounds good ...*in his head* sorry brother (Abhishek Nigam) we're eating all your ice cream!
*Sid takes out 4 plates and 8 cups....*
Avu spots the flour and tries to drag over the entire 10 kg paper bag of flour...but it didn't work and the paper bag rips from the other side and most of the flour spills on the floor...*
Sid: Avu what have you done?
Avu: I'll joust blame it on you...I'll be like..'I told Sidd not to do it...but he didn't listen'
*Sidd picks up the rest of the flour and puts the right amount of flour in each container*
Avu: starts making the frosting...*** she adds some vanilla ice cream to some caramel and makes the perfect top layer...she pots it back in the fridge* yup...frosting done!
Sidd: batter also done!
*now they put it in the containers and fur it in the ovens!
Avu: what do we do with this remaining batter?
Sidd: we can make some small cupkaces to try out the taste--sample run...
Avu: yesss...
*put the rest of the batter in cupcake molds and put it in the smaller extra ovens**
Sidd: let's go watch a movie while it's baking...when the baking is done we'll frost it and put it in the fridge and makes sure mom doesn't find it until tomorrow morning!
Avu: yup! Which movie? Let's watch horror! How about Annabelle! Or Lights out!
Sidd: which is less scary?
Avu: Lights out is less scary so let's watch Annabelle Creations!
*Avu sets the movie before Sidd can object*
*movie begins to play....*
Both watching with full interest**
*little girl gets hit by the car*
Sidd:Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Omg I can't watch this is so creepy!!!!
Avu: hitting him with a pillow and slapping him...*** NOTING EVEN HAPPENED YET YOU DUFFER! Now stay silent so that we can watch the movie!
Sidd: (whispers) stone hearted woman!
*Few half-hours later*
*girl looks through the key hole and sees the rocking chair.....girl goes into the room and opens closet! Sees anabelle*
Sidd: I can't watch! I'm gonna get a hear attack and die!!!!
Avu: gets a glass of cold water and throws it on Sidd's face**
Sidd: mughpar pani kyu pheka!
Avu: so that you get wet and go wipe your face and that will take time...so I can watch the movie in peace without your wailing!
Sidd: but the corridor is dark!
Avu: then sit here only and stay wet!
*the girl walks away and Annabelle comes out of closet*
Sidd: slightly jumps and holds Avneets arm**
Avneet: keeps watching***
Sidd: takes a popcorn from avneets box..**
Avneet: squints her eyes at him..**
Sidd: Sorry...I'm hungry!
*anabelles spirit comes out of the doll*
Sidd: screaming his lungs out and shaking Avneet badly*
Avneet: I GIVE UP! I'm never gonna watch a movie with u!!!!
*Oven beeps*
Avu: There our cake is done! Let's leave this movie and go finish the frosting! Then we'll set it up on the oven and then GET BACK TO THE MOVIE!
Sidd: fine!....
but the kitchen is dark....
Avu: follow me....
Sidd: heartless girl...
*switches on the light of the kitchen... and both start frosting*
*then they put the two cake layers on top of each other and then put the rest of the frost on the cupcakes*
*they safely hide the cake in the fridge and then start to try the cupcakes*
Sidd takes a spoon full of caramel cupcake and holds it in front of Avu's mouth...Avneet eats it...then Avu holds a spoon in front of Sidd mouth and Sid eats it**
The Sid takes another spoon of cupcake ..but this time puts it right on her nose!!*
Sidd: that was for spilling water on me!
Avu: whatttttt! I'll get you back for that!
*sidds phone rings- call from mom*
Mom: Hello?!
Sidd: yes mom what is it?
Mom: I'll be staying over at Minni's house tonight and will be back in the morning....I've left food in the fridge so heat it and eat it!
Sidd: ok mom..!
Mom: and then go straight to bed!!!dont u dare make a mess! AND NO MIDNIGHT SNACK!!!
Sidd: fine!
*cuts the call*
Avu: where's your bathroom? I need to go take a shower!
Sidd: it's down the hall...wait I'll go get you some clothes to change into...
Wait....but my wardrobe is in the other room!
Avu: So?
Sidd: the room is dark...
Avu: duffer! Come with me!
*sidd gives her a hoodie and some sweatpants*
*both take a bath and hunt for food in the fridge*
*they find some coke and fried rice with paneer curry*
*they eat it and then make some banners saying HAPPY BDAY on it*

*2am at night*
Sidd shaking Avu**
Sidd: Avu !!! Avneet!!!!
*she doesn't budge*
Sidd: shaking her even more**
(Doesn't budge)
Sidd: Avu Yusuf is here to see you!
Avu: (gets up with a start)
WHAT! Where! How!
Sidd: hahaha! I'm only joking...sry!
But there is something or someone in the corridor! I think it's Annabelle!
Avu: ughhhh you duffer! (Puts her hand around his waist) go to SLEEP!
Sidd: fine (feeling the warmth of her on him) good night! (Whispers)