In Paris

*5days before Valentines**
Avneet POV
--I walk down to the glass window in our hotel room and look out...-6:30am... I can see a slight aura of sunrise and decide to go out for a slight jog in the misty morning... I put on a light white shirt and some running pants...
I look back at Sidd who is still sleeping and decide to leave him there... but I'm in an unknown country and can't go alone... so I mentally decide to wake Jaan up and take her along...
When I get to her room she's already sitting up in her bed and texting on her phone... she sees me fully dressed for a run and changes her clothes...
Within the next 5 mins we're out in the streets.
I walk down the streets of Paris... it's early dawn and I can feel the cool misty feel if Day-break as we walk through the streets looking through the glasses of closed shops... we keep jogging for a while without saying anything... just taking in our surroundings... then we sit at a riverside bench... Jaan takes out her camera and takes a few pics...--
Avu: so... are we planning on a fresh start with Faisu?
Jaan: yeh... we talked... and I think you're right... he really doesn't like his new life!
Avu: and besides I don't think that Priya girl is very loyal anyway...
Jaan: well.. how's your relationship going with Sidd?
Avu: what? No we're not dating...
Jaan: but you guys love each other... don't you...
Avu: I'm not sure... I've been broken bad once... and I don't wanna date anytime soon anyway...
Jaan: oh...
-- but I know that I love him and will never let him go... I have no fear when I'm around him and so... I guess if he doesn't make the first move, I will-- (smiles to herself as they both look into the horizon and the sun rises to denote a new day)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
-- I look at the alarm clock near then small countertop near the edge of my bed... 7:45am... that way too early! I look around at the absence of a very particular girl who must have ran away to some bench without me! (Author- so accurate)
I get out of bed uncomfortably and get into the shower to take a warm bath... then I open my suitcase to take a shirt out but there I see a pink envelope... I open it and it has a small poem-
Your smile speaks more than words, your eyes give more than comfort, when you leave, it hurts,
So stay with me- my love.
Signed- XOXO...
(Author- excuse the terrible poem... I'm not a romantic...😶)
Could it be from Avu?... she writes poems? I mean no one else came into my room.... but I won't confront her about it...
I go out to find someone to talk to... but as I go out my bedroom door I see an empty corridor... ugh! Lazy sleepyheads! I open Jaans room but don't find her there... then I go over to Faisu's room to find him in the veranda listing to some random song and looking out to the abyss...
I walk over and as he sees me he takes his ear-phones off to talk...--
Sidd: Whassup?
Faisu: nothing... I need some fresh air... wanna go for a run?
Sidd: sure! We might even find some food on the way...
Faisu: yessss! In starving too...!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faisu POV
-- we cross a few streets with shops opening and I spot a cafe and bakery and we decide to fetch some breakfast..
Sidd and I take a few croissants and macaroons... we take a few other breads for Jaan and Avu and we both get some cocoa from the cafe...
then we walk down a street until we get near a riverside and there we spot Jaan and Avu sitting on a bench and talking--
Sidd: (both whispering) its them!
Faisu: let's scare them!
Sidd: yesss!
(They both creep up as slowly as they can and give Jaan and Avu a push which snaps them out of their deep thought and they quickly scream in shock) Avu turns around and gives Sidd a slap in the face as an involuntary act of defense as Jaan elbows Faisu card enough for it to hurt... the next thing you know we have 2 very hurt and regretful boys and a few very apologetic girls... or are they?***
-- we sit down on the bench next to each other as we watch the river water flow in a fluent wavy motion--
Avu takes Sidd's the Cocoa from his hand and takes a sip from it as if it was totally normal to drink from someone else's cup... I look at Jaan who is equally surprised at this new developments and we both share glances and an involuntary smirk appears on both our faces...---
Faisu: (coughs sarcastically) so... that's normal now?
Avu: whatcha talking abt now? (In a confused tone) (still Sipping from the cup)
Jaan: u know that Sidd already drank from that right?!
Avu: yeh so... (suddenly realizes and stops speechless)
Sidd: hehehe... so... we're friends...!
Jaan: oh relly! Then drink from Faisu's cup too Avu! (Takes the cup from Faisu and hands it in front of Avu)
Avu: ewww no! It's got his saliva on it...
(Suddenly realizing what she said)
Faisu: ohhh... and when it comes to Sidd saliva it's a friendly gesture?!
Sidd: oh gosh you guys make it sound so gross...!
Jaan: well... it's indirectly kissing...!😏
Sidd: no it is so not!
Faisu: (sarcastically) sure it's not...(sharing knowing glances with Jaan)
-- by now Avu and Sidd are redder than tomatoes and Avu nudges Jaan with her elbow... Sidd opens the pack of snacks from the bakery and we all dig in... Jaan takes her camera out and sets it in front of the bench on her tripod stand as the pic gets clicked... another memory!
After having breakfast we decide to wrap it up and go back... by then it's 8:00am--
-- we walk together through the winding streets which are now buzzing with shoppers and couples... I stop everyone at a corner in a sudden halt which surprises them--
Sidd: what's wrong?
Faisu: you gotta hide me! She's coming this way!
Avu: who?
Faisu: that Priya Castel girl!
Jaan: isn't she yr gf? Why are you hiding from her?!
Faisu: don't you dare refer to her as my anything! She's crazy I tell you... and she makes me wanna barf! Now save me!
-- we quickly walk into a nearby shop that sells casual clothes and naturally we look around for something French to wear :))--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Continuation to this chap coming up later...
Spoiler: Sidneet is gonna face a plot twist! 😏😏 :((