Chapter7- On the Graduation!!!

*night before graduation* *group call*
Jaan: OMGGGGGG guys I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!!!
Faisu: same....what if u trip on your dress and fall over!
Jaan: excuse me...!
Sidd:honestly that wouldn't be a problem...cuz Faisu would be there to catch you anyway 😏
Jaan: hahaha....very funny,,.
Faisu: anyway...I can't choose a tie color that would go with my suit!!! Help me...
Sidd: I chose white with black flames....
Jaan: honestly you don't need a tie! What kinda color would go with that pink shirt ?
Faisu: fine...no tie...
Sidd: think about it...what's the works that could happen...Jaan trips, Faisu catches her....I video record everything and tease you guys for the rest of your lives....
Jaan and Faisu: hahaha...*cuts call simultaneously*
Sidd: *looking down at his phone and smiling * star cross lovers 😍❤️
*its late at night so all go to bed*
*next day...DAY OF GRADUATION*
*all 3 get to school and change into their graduation cloaks*
Sidd: wow today is gonna be damn exciting!!!
Faisu: these black cloaks look amazing on us!
Jaan: I can't wait.....
Teacher: all students please line up and go down to the auditorium...you turn will come in a few minutes right after the middle schoolers....
Teacher: I want you to strict follow orders and walk down the red carpet with full poise...look only straight forward! Just in front of the stage...I need even roll numbers to take the right stairs up the stage and odd roll numbers to take the left stairs...you will split up in this manner and rejoin on  the stage!
Has everyone understood!
All: yes Ms.
Teacher: let's proceed! And when on stage...I would like you all to bow on the first beat of the piano and come back up on the second beat...stand straight !
When the music starts to play ... announcements will be made....after that there will be one beat of the piano and you will move your talon from the left side to the right using your sight hand! Have I made everything clear!
All: yes ma'am...
Teacher: OK...let's  proceed...on the first beat start to proceed!
*all goes well and on stage they are given their certificates one by one and then are sent backstage* *backstage*
Jaan: we are finally graduated!!!
Sidd:I feel such a wonderful buzz of pride!!!
Faisu: honestly I feel the exact same...
Sidd and Jaan: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️
Teacher: well done students...now please proceed to your dorm rooms and change into your social night clothes!
All: exit to their dormitories...
*at their dorm rooms*
*after.changing*
Jaan: we all simply look stunning! Especially me...after all queens come first...
Sidd: haha very funny!
Faisu: let's take a selfie...#graduated #socalnight
Sidd: let's go to the hall....I'm starving
*at the hall now filled with disco lights and music playing everywhere creating the typical part environment*
Jaan: wow this place looks amazing!
Faisu and Sidd: so much FOOD!!!!!
*both rush over and start eating some chips...*
Jaan: ughh bunch of buffaloes! But I still need to dance so I'll go get them!
Jaan: let's dance! (Holding her hand out to Faisu)
Sidd: *yaaaaa this is finally happening* (takes his phone out and takes a photo of the moment)
Faisu: sure! Let's go...
*Jaan and Faisu start dancing as romantic jazz starts to play*
Sidd: *taking pics of everything*
*a guy suddenly walks up to him*
Guy: hi...u single too...?
Sidd: ya....I don't do that well with girls...
Guy: lol same! BTW my name is Riyaz!
Sidd: nice...I'm Siddhart!
Riyaz: I'm from Shane International...
Sidd: cool...I go here...
Riyaz: so how's life going? Any plans settled for college?
Sidd: ya...my friends and I have gotten registered to Modest International college in Delhi...
Riyaz: OMGGG! MICD! you too! Smaeeee! This is amazing!
Sid: right...what a coincidence!
*Jaan and Faisu walk over*
Jaan: Ooooo! Looks like someone found himself a friend!
Sidd: well...technically he found me!
Riyaz: hi...I'm Riyaz!
Jaan: hi...Jaan and this is Faisu...
Riyaz: so u guys are Siddhart's not so single friends😏...
Jaan and Faisu: 😶😊 hahaha yea (giving the death glare to Sidd)
Sidd: *trying to contain his laughter*
Riyaz: Well...anyway...can u guys show me around here for a while?
Sidd: sure...I'll give you the tour! Cuz clearly those 2 are quite a little busy 😏
*Sid and Riyaz walk off before Jaan and Faisu can say anything*
Sidd to Riyaz: well that  is the main hall...and our dorm rooms are up... but before we go there I would like to show you something amazing before we go there....
Riyaz: cool let's go see!
*suddenly Sidd bumps into someone*
Sidd: whoa I'm Sorry! I wasn't conscious...
Girl: Can't you watch where you're going! I'm trying to dance here....
Sidd: Sorry...
*continues walking*
Sidd to Riyaz: wowwwww....who is that girl...she's damn short tempered!
Riyaz: oh she's Avneet...she can actually be really nice sometimes but when with her boyfriend she turns really rude...IDK why!
Sidd: ( turns pale when he hears the name 'Avneet') (must be someone else though...)
Riyaz: I heard she might also be going to MICD college...but those might just be rumors...
Sidd: anyway..whose her boyfriend?
Riyaz: oh..his name is Yusuf...he's kinda the school bully! He gets into a damn lot of trouble....
Sidd: ohhh...anyway...that place that I was talking about...look it's right there!
Riyaz: (looking down at the garden) wait a min!!! Is that a trampoline!!! That's amazing! Let's go bounce!!!
Sidd: yasssss! Sid goes and does a backflip on the trampoline *both play dodge ball for a while*
*1 hour later*
Riyaz: this was damn fun!!! But I'm exhausted...
Sidd: sameeee! I'm gonna go to the dormitory and collapse!!
Riyaz: show me my dormitory too...
Sidd: ya...let's go!
*takes Riyaz to 4th floor and finds his room next to Sidd's*
Sidd: cool! See you in the morning!
*Riyaz goes into the dormitory and Sid does too....both doze off*

Author: next chapter is way more interesting...just wait for it 😂😜😏