School Supplies...

*last day before college*
*Faisu, Jaan, Sidd and Avu are heading to Southern Avenue mall to get their new school supplies! In the evening they also expected huge packages to reach their houses, delivering their new college books*
Faisu: first in my list is stationary!
Avu: same....let's go and get some...
Jaan: picks up and pen of every color and at the end there's about 9....** perfect!
Faisu: why do you need so many?
Jaan: because notes are best remembered in color... obviously you wouldn't know because you've never seen any!
Sidd and Avu pick up 3 black pens and 3 different shades of blue!
Faisu picks up 5 blacks and one blue pen...**
Then they go for highlighters...
Jaan: picks up 5 different shades of blue**
Faisu having a pale look on his face 👀
Jaan: what?
Faisu: nothing let's just keep moving...
Sidd picks up one green and one yellow
Avu picks up one reddish pink and one light blue**
Faisu: now can we go have some food?
Sidd: ya let's go grab some coffee and go sit at Mac!
Sidd and Faisu having a marathon to Starbucks while Jaan and Avu follow hopelessly!
Avu to Jaan: how do you even like him?
Jaan: I ask myself that same question all the time girl....I guess it's the same way you like Sidd!
Avu: (embarrassed) I do not!
Jaan: of course you do...look you're even blushing!!!!
Avu: (Avu now turning red)....um...uhhhh oh look we're at Starbucks! Let's go order!
Jaan: nice change of topic! But I'll get you next time!
(They eat lunch and do the rest of their stationary shopping)
Sidd: Next new clothes for the new semester....this one will be hard...we must choose clothes that will help us blend into a certain college stereotype... and we all should stick together!
Jaan: I don't know what I'm gonna get into...I don't wanna be popular but I also don't wanna be a nerd...
Faisu: I'm thinking about running for the collage football team!....I don't think that's a bad idea...
Sidd: I don't wanna be popular either but I've always wanted to run for president.... so that's my goal in collage.....
Jaan: wow- now that we're doing resolutions I might as well find something too.... and besides we're all required to join a curricular club so...OMGGGGG I just got the best idea! I'll run for the school blog! I can totally write latest news and design yearbooks! Perrrrrfect!
Avneet: and I will figure it all out when I get into college....maybe I can get into the musical sector...
___________________________
6:40pm***
Jaan: (suddenly realizing the time) oh my god... bus comes in 2 minutes and our package comes at 7:00pm!!!! On top of that we're on the other side of the mall!
Sidd: just breathe in....and breathe out! And now you can panic because I've just waisted 10 seconds of your time!
Avu: Let's go....
(They all run like maniacs and within one minute the reach the other side of the mall....and they see the the bus door opening and run towards it....by now the entire mall is staring at them as if they just saw a herd of cows rampaging through the mall)
*before leaving Faisu goes a nice sorry/ namaste 🙏 kinda sign to everyone and they get on the bus....*
Jaan: well that was embarrassing!
Faisu: it's fine I said namaste to everyone...so I think it's ok!
Sidd: I'm actually excited to go to college.... can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
Avu: I'm not as excited anymore....I received a text saying that Yusuf is going to the same college!
Faisu: what's the prob with that guy? He's not that bad...
Jaan: dude he's her ex boyfriend! I don't think any girl would wanna see her ex bfs shakal ever again!

---next chap coming out very soon...within today ...---FINALLY COLLEGE!---------