Chapter40- Epilogue!

Author POV!
Yeet EVERYONE! (Iska matlab last chapter ki comments me hai..!)
So y'all must be wondering- what happened to them? Did they get married? What about Faijaan?
Well.... I write this to clear all future doubts! Let's get right to it shall we!✌️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faisu and Jannat:-
Well.... this one is kinda tragic....
So you see (flashback)
Jaan pursues her dream as a photographer and becomes a world rebound journalist.... taking arts in university ....
Faisu in the other hand- all through college focuses on his soccer club and eventually gets a sport scholarship into a rebound university in England... taking Commerce as a major...
Sidd and Avu together go to one of the rebound universities in Mumbai... and do their masters in Accountancy... they eventually become world famous actors and role models for many.... after their university year Sidd proposes to Avneet and they get engaged.... they fix a day for their marriage and Faisu and Jaan agree to come.... Faisu as Sidd's best man and Jaan as the maid of honor!...
Avu and Sidd later move into their own house.... and start to settle- but they still have one motive- to bring Jannat and Faisu together... both of who were single!
They talk both of them into dating.... which eventually leads to more dating...
After couple of months Avu finds herself engaged and that's when Jaan makes up her mind of getting engaged... so she proposes to Faisu who says yes!
Soon Avu's child (children) were born... they were twins... one girl and a boy- which they decided to name Sara and Rohan (after the boy Jannat loved so deeply)...
Eventually Jannat and Faisu decide to move in together and so all four of them move into a mansion in Punjab...
Jaan and Faisu have a huge super lit wedding.... and then life just goes on...
Within the next year Jaan and Faisu have a wonderful baby girl... who they name Riya.... after Riyaz....
and so they live Happily Ever After!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Priya Castel on second hand.... she dates Yusuf for a few more years... until Priya finds herself pregnant- unplanned! Yusuf doesn't want to take any burden upon himself and immediately dumps her! She eventually returns to her parents who are disgusted by her... but still decides to let her stay! Even after going through SO much she doesn't change her nasty ways! She takes a turn for the worse and starts to drink and smoke... going to clubs with some much older people who eventually just threw her away... she never went to university and her parents decide to get her married to any person who wanted a quick marriage.... she eventually gets married to a humble person who worked at a construction site.... his kindness towards her somewhat changed her...she started to work at a nearby cafe... and she worked hard... bringing up her daughter with love and care!
Yusuf on second hand is a whole new story! She returns to Avneet's old family to go join Avu's cousin- to get back with her... but he hadn't changed at all after college.... after a few days of being kind and careing to her his true colors shone! He started to abuse her and would often take out all his anger on her.... he even went out with other girls without her knowing! That simply crossed the limits for Avu's cousin! She files many court cases against him and he was sentenced to life imprisonment... after this Avu's family begged for Avneet's forgiveness but she simply refused and totally rejected them! She broke all contact with them and lived on...
Riyaz went to university in Switzerland and eventually get his masters in Business.... he becomes a successful owner of his own company and eventually gets married to some kind hearted girl he fell in love with.... he often visited Avu, Sidd, Jaan and Faisu every time he came to India...
And they all lived happily ever after.... well most of them:))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
I know that I said that this epilogue would come out late.... but here it is.... hope you enjoyed this story!
And thank you all SO much for reading!
This story is just about to reach 10K reads and that in itself is an achievement to me! 😂✌️❤️❤️😃😅
(Me proofreading in the future when this book already hit more than double the reads... and looking back at this sentence be like 😏😏😏😏😏😏😂)

And to all people of the world;-
stay home, stay safe, wash your hands, don't have picnics in the park and try your best to maintain social distancing!
Just think about it! If you catch corona how will you ever read another Sidneet story😱😭!
Stay united (at a safe distance) and stay healthy! Together we will beat the Corona Virus! (And also wear masks)

~THE END~