Loves me!

Avu POV
-- I walk down to the sofas in the main hall to watch some TV and find Reem there... she's blushing and gets a little shocked to see me there...--
Avu: hiya! Whassup?
Reem: oh nothin... just watching some Disney...!
Avu: don't blame u... I'm a child at heart too... anyway...valentines is coming up... any plans?
Reem: ya.. I think I got my Valentine... he's wrote back to me... (dreamily) and he's so sweet, cute, loving.... and he's rich and hard-working...and basically if I have him I won't have to work....I've had this huge crush on him since like 7th grade...
Avu: oh... sounds like a dream... (teasingly) whose this boy, may I ask?
Reem: he's Siddhart... look he's been writing these beautiful poems to me (hands Avu the letters smirking as she slightly frowns)
Avu: (reads through the poems) has he told you that he loves you?
Reem: yeah... he said it once after graduation... near the fountain under the stars... he's such a romantic...! It makes my heart flutter...
Avu: (gives the letter back to her)-- I feel a punch go through my stomach and the tears trying to come... but I hold them back...--
Reem: he's all mine! This valentines is gonna be my best! (Still mumbling dreamily)
-- Sidd comes in the hall and Reem stands up and greets him... he puts his hand on her shoulders and moves her and sits down he takes to me...---
Sidd:Whassup?
Avu: nothing! I'm not feeling very well...I'm gonna go!
--I start to walk back to my room... but I look back one last time... he was sitting there on the couch with Reem holding his arm and rests her head in his shoulder... I run through the corridors to my room and to the bathroom... I look at the mirror and the tears hush down my eyes as I remember that day he ran over to my room and told me that he liked me... or that night we slept under the stars...
I remember that evening he'd sent me the request through Tinder...and I had rejected... I guess I already had my chance... and I rejected him...--
--I hear a slight tap on my door--
Avu: don't come in... give me a minute... (I wash my face and suck up my tears) come in...!
(Sidd walks into the bathroom)
(I walk back into our room which has our bed and he follows... I sit down on the bed and he comes and stands in front of me...)
Sidd: are you all right? Have you been crying?
Avu: I don't wanna talk right now... I just wanna be left alone!
(Sidd hands me a glass of water because my voice starts to crack up and my face still looks as if I've been crying)
Sidd: what's wrong (sitting down next to me)
--I get up and walk out of the room trying to stay as far from him as possible... --
Avu: I just need some time alone! Don't follow me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--I walk down to the one person who is understands me like a sister... Jaan--
I walk to her room and don't find her... so naturally I figured that she'd be in Faisu's room... I walk to his room and found her sitting with the rest of the O7 group and Riyaz...--
Avu: Hey...Jaan... can I talk to you for a while?
(Jaan unquestioningly gets up grabs her camera and walks over)
Jaan: (puts a hand around my shoulder) let's go for a walk....
Avu: ya... that would feel nice... (we grab our bags and then inform Mr. Pepero, who gladly allows us to go after giving us his number...)
--I walk down with Jaan to a cafe and pick up a few chocolate breads and she takes some coffee and I take some cocoa... we pick it up and walk on until we get to the Eiffel Tower...we go over and sit on a nearby bench facing the tower... )
Jaan:so... what's wrong?
-- the feeling comes back and a tear rolls down my eye which Jaan quickly wipes away... she sits closerto me and pulls me into a tight hug- so comfy!--
Avu: it's Sidd... he doesn't like me that way... he likes Reem...
Jaan: what! That's impossible!
Avu: he's asked Reem to be his valentine! I thought he liked me the way I like him...
Jaan: I think he does...
Avu: I think he faked it... to make me feel better after I told him about my life...
Jaan: I've known Sidd ever since we could walk... he would never do that to you!
Avu: I trusted him... but he broke me!...
Jaan: I think this is some kind of a misunderstanding...
Avu: why the hell are you taking his side??! (Now pulling away from the hug)
Jaan: (lost for words) well... actually ya! Why am I taking his side!?? Oh you just wait I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! (Takes her phone out and calls Sidd)
--on the call--
Sidd: hellooooooooo?! Jaan? Whassup...
Jaan: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! You just brace yourself SIDDHART NIGAM cuz once I get back I'm gonna give you a hard talk!!!!!
Sidd: what have I done?
Jaan: R U KIDDING! I'll tell you what you have done once I get back! UNTIL THEN YOU JUST wreck that tiny brain of yours to find the mistake!!!
(Cuts the call)
Avu: whoa! That was harsh...!
Jaan: what?
Avu: I'm just saying that you could have gone easier on him... he's just Sidd...
Jaan: now you're taking his side...!
Avu:... fair enough... (takes a sip from the cocoa)
Jaan: you really love him don't you...
Avu: yea... I guess I do...
Jaan: he does too...cuz he told us...
Avu: us- as in?
Jaan: Faisu and I...
Avu: WHATTT! And you never told me!
Jaan: we didn't wanna ruin the suspense!
Avu: but he likes Reem now...
Jaan: you shouldn't worry about that... he can't date her if she accidentally dies before valentines...
Avu: wait! You're gonna kill her?
Jaan: if it goes too far then I will be left with no choice!
(We both laugh as she takes a few selfies and then a few pics of the Eiffel Tower which was now illuminated... )
Jaan: it's beautiful isn't it...
Avu: yes... it definitely is...
(Sometimes guy best friends can't give even half the comfort that girl bff's can)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidd POV
(Jaan cuts the call)
--oh god! What have I done this time! I remember the last time I had out slime on her bed to prank her and then gone back to my house... damn I regret it badly... she'd best me up badly and chased me around with a pillow for the whole night that day... until I bought her a whole Baskin Robin cake and went shopping with her for a week... the horrors!---
(I feel chills go down my spine simply remembering the day... after that day I never even sit on her bed.... much less drop anything on it...)
-- I run over to Faisu's room to find him sitting with the O7 group and Riyaz...--
Sidd: hi guys... can I borrow Faisu for a while?
Everyone else: sure! (Shoves Faisu out of the room)
Faisu: (as we start walking back towards my room) so... what's up?
Sidd: Jaan just called and told me to brace myself and that she's on her way to give me a piece of my mind!...!!!
Faisu: (after 1 second of awkward silence) (BURSTS OUT LAUGHING) I remember what happened the last time this happened....! Would you like me to remind you!
Sidd: no thank you! (Elbows him in the stomach) what should I do?!
Faisu: RUN...duh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
📝writing next chapter...
Chapter name---> 'I like Reem...'
Update coming tomorrow...!