Chapter4- I was proud to be single...until i met her...

Sidd POV
In his house after a long day at school...*2 days until graduation*
Sidd thinking to himself- hmmm...Faisu said that I should try Tinder to find my perfect match so I might as well give it a try...I mean if Faisu says so it must be true (like never)...after all he's the one who gets all the girls...not that he accepts any😂😏except one of course😊
*tinder installation complete*
Sidd:*after scrolling for half an hour*
That's it I'm gonna be single forever...
*calls Faisu*
Sidd: bro!!!!! I'm gonna be single forever..everyone on tinder is so....unattractive and also I just don't feel the tingle....
*continues to swipe left while talking to Faisu*
*Suddenly stops swiping left and stares in awe at the pic on the screen....*
Faisu: bro....u alive ...respond... ye mar gaya kya??? (Faisu holds for a while quietly)
Sidd: *still staring at the pic* 'she's beautiful.....I think she's the one...'
Faisu: dude!!did u find the 'one'! Yaaaa my bros finally getting a gf!
Sidd: suddenly comes back to reality...*blushing badly* umm....n-no what the hell...not at all... hahaha what are you talking about. Anyway I gotta go BYE!
*cuts the call as quickly as possible* *looks back at pic dreamily at the brunette with dark eyes which seemed to look back at him in a dreamy glare*
Avneet Kaur- age 18, gonna go to college in a week!!
Sidd to himself: Sidd u can do it...just swipe right! Super like it Sidd... this may be the best thing that ever happens to you! Ughhhhh!!
Gathers up all his courage and super likes! Aaahhhh! Omg what hv I doneeee!!!!
*Drops phone and runs outside to get some fresh air*
*5mins later after he came home after his afternoon jog*
Beep beep...
Notification from tinder says...
.....
...

...
'It's a match'
Sidd: opens text to Avneet--
On text---------–-----------—------------
*Sidd online*
*Avneet goes online*
Sidd: um...hi
Avneet:hi....so...I wanna tell you so-
(Before she can finish typing Sidd sends sudden text)
Sidd- so I really like you...
Sidd: and I think you're amazing and pretty and I thing we should meet up and get to know each other.....
Avneet: wait ...hold o-
(Again Sidd types text before she can say anything)
Sidd- so how about we go to the part at eastern avenue....
Sidd- or even a mall is fine...
Sidd: you can even come over to my house if you want...or your house...
Sidd: my friends would love to meet you....
[sidd has never done this before and spills his heart out] *lovestruck*
Avu: (starts to lose her temper) STOP!
Avu: I've been trying to tell you FOR THE LAST 5 minutes!!!!
Avu: I DONT LIKE YOU!
Avu: I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!
Sidd: *taken by surprise* (doesn't know how to react) (sadness starts to flow in)
Avu: AND I don't wanna date u!!!!
Sid: oh...s-sorry... I didn't know...
Avu: I've been trying to tell you BUT U WOULDN'T LISTENNNN!!!!
*Avu blocks Sidd*
Sidd: (feeling rejected and sad...keeps staring at the off- white wall in front of him... blank mind... still processing what just happened...he was heartbroken 😔 )
Sid just lays on his bed... tears running down his eyes... this new feeling running in his stomach.....it was rejection!
He lay on his bed for a few more minutes, approximately half an hour and then a great surge of anger rushed through him...
Sidd: 'why should I regret' 'what have I done wrong! I've never even met her!' (Tears still rolling down his eyes) (wipes them off with his sleeves) ( bangs his hands on the wall with great force... over and over again... until it changes into a deep red and his left hand starts to bleed... staining the walls a deep red color) (the smell of blood fills his nostrils and nausea fills his brain) 'she was never mine... then why do I feel like I just lost someone I've loved for years! Why do I feel this twitching in my stomach!
I WAS ALWAYS PROUD TO BE SINGLE (he said in anger) BUT NOW THAT I met her....I feel so alone.....( more tears run down his eyes) ( his head now aching with a striking pain)
'I HATE HER!'
He drops down on his bed.....the world spins at great speeds around him the ceiling seems to be moving round and round as if he's been twirling for a long time....his hands find his head and he holds on tightly trying to relieve his pain...the world suddenly goes black!
Vomment!