Tryouts and Lockers!

*inside the college*
(All of them take out their schedules which came along with their books and get few maps from the entrance)
Sidd: my first class is Maths....
Jaan: Sameee!
Faisu: I have Accountancy! (Sarcastically) This is a great way to start a day...isn't it!
Avu: same here! I have accountancy too..damn it!
Riyaz: but next period we have an assembly! So I think we can all meet up!
Sidd: after that I have a free class....
Avu: same! I have 3rd period free too!
Jaan: nope! I have English
Faisu: oh no! I have Exonomics on 3rd period!!!
Riyaz: oh good! Cuz I have Economics as my 3 red period too!
Jaan: looks like I'm gonna have to make myself some new friends then!
Avu: YESSS! Let's go start this Semester and Make the most of our life!
*Faisu and Avu go to Accountsncy class and Sidd and Jaan go to Maths class*
* Avneet POV*
Avu to Faisu: let's go climb those stone steps! We have to get to the 3 Ed floor and we have only 15mins! That's plenty of time! Let's not be late!!!
Faisu: yup let's go!
*they start climbing the step* *Faisu starts to dramatically pant*
Avu: what's wrong with you! We're still on the fifth step!!!
Faisu: what! Oh. But I've never climbed these many steps in my life!!
Avu: bahut acche! Everything has a fist time! (Patting him very hard on his back)
Faisu: ouchhhhh!
*they patiently climb till the end of that staircase*
Faisu: this is the most effort taking work that I've ever done in my life!
Avu: were still in the second floor! We still have to claim another set of stairs!!!! Let's go you duffer!
Faisu: do we have to!!!!
Avu: (rubs her hand and gives him one nice hot slap)
Faisu. Suddenly comes to his senses...stops panting and runs up the stairs...determined to reach the top before Avu...
(But when Faisu reaches the top Avu is checking her nails and standing in front of him)
Faisu: how did you get up here before me! Did you fly?
Avu: not exactly...I took the escalator!!
Faisu: whattttttttt!
Avu: yes...you might actually gain some muscles, if you climb those stairs every day! Very good...now let's get to class!
Faisu: (speechless)
(On the other side of the world)
*Sidd POV*
Sidd to Jaan: when is our maths teacher gonna come? It's been 5 minutes since the class time began!!
Jaan: I don't know....
Teacher: gooooooooood morrrrrrning Clossssssss!!!!
Everyone: good morning sir!
Teacher: so today I will be assigning lockers and giving torture....oh! I'm sorry!! I mean homework!
Sid to Jaan: that's the same thing...
Jaan: 😂
Teacher: (after few 20-40 people's turn) Siddhart Nigam!
Sidd: yes sir! (Goes to him)
Teacher: (hands him a paper with his locker number and location with few locker rules)
*few people later*
Jannat Zubair!
Jaan: yes sir...(goes and gets her number)
Sidd: my number is 267...
Jaan: mine is 257... that's not that far away! (Both fist bump)
*bell rings and the teacher dismisses the student after telling everyone to do the homework which would be uploaded on the website*
*after class the five meet upon the main hall*
Sidd: oh look! Those are the tryout posters! Let's go sign up!
Faisu: wow there's already 50 people who signed up for Football Tryouts!
Jaan: it's fine I'm sure you'll get in! You're gonna do you're very best!
(Faisu writes his name in the poster for football tryouts and Jaan writes her's for School blog)
Sidd: there's only 3 people I have to compete with for student council President! But I'm not gonna underestimate!
(Sidd writes his name down in contestants sheet for student council)
Avu: maybe I'll join the theatre!
Riyaz: (now walks over from Sociology class and joins them) ya you should....I heard it's pretty fun! But I'm gonna join the school orchestra! I'm gonna do guitar!
(Avu writes her name down in theatre sector and Riyaz writes his name in Music sheet)
Jaan: let's head to the assembly in the auditorium before we're late!
(They all head to the auditorium and take seats next to each other in the 3rd row)
Teacher: good morning all students! I am the principal- Ms.Jain! I will today be imposing upon you all school rules which are to be followed strictly from today onwards! These are the rules:-
Uniform
1. no student chan wear neon colors or shiny slithers that attract any attention within school premises.
2. For girls- your skirt or shorts cannot be shorter than 3cm above your ankles.
Your v-shaped cut tops cannot expose any cleavage and your crop-tops cannot expose more then 3cm of stomach!
For boys- no shorts higher than ankle length and no removing your shits in school except for bathing!
Manners: no student is to use offensive language within school premises and no inappropriate act or violence is allowed!
These rules are to be strictly followed and any student caught offending any rule will be awarded 2 hours of DETENTION after their day ends!