Her rich BoyFriend!

*Sunday*
Jaan, Sidd, Riyaz and Avu are planning on a long shopping marathon just for dun when the announcement goes off**
*announcement*
Principal: the following of the first year of college is requested to assemble in the auditorium immediately! Siddhart Nigam- president, Jannat Zubair - School blogger, the Riyaz Aly And the entire tennis club, Faisu and the entire Soccer club along with Reem Sameer Sheikh from the reporting industry...
Thank you...
They all leave but Avu looks down at the ground sadly...
Sidd: (before leaving) ( puts one hand around her and shakes her to make her laugh) we'll be right back... and besides we're probably gonna have to listen to their long speeches anyway...
(Avu now smiling waves then off)
Avu: I'll be in the library waiting for you guys...!
Sidd POV
(They all head to the auditorium pronto and there the principal and few other teachers wait for them... with them is another man who he does not recognize...)
Principal: good morning students!
(All greet her back)
Principal: I have gathered you all here today to- first of all introduce you to the visiting travel Guide for your excursion... (people let out confused gasps)
Principal: Yes- you students have been chosen due to your talents to go on an international excursion to Paris...
You will be staying there for a little more than a week to explore and learn new things about the foreign economy and workings! When you get back you will be required to give full reports and presentation to the entire college! Also there is only 13 of you...and we are allowed to send 15... therefore you will be allowed to bring with you 2 other people... I expect the names to reach me within today... through the school president!
(Sidd looks at Jaan and Riyaz and they know exactly who to take with them)
Principal: oh and one more thing! Even while you are there you will have to follow-up with your current classes in school online! ...any questions? (No one says anything...) You're Dismissed!
[they all exit but have a discussion among themselves outside]
Riyaz: Who we planning to bring?
Ashnoor: I have an idea... let's nominate people that we wanna bring and if anyone has a problem we will count their hands... and whichever person has the most support gets to come with us!
Faiz: that's a really good idea!
Sidd: umm... ok! So I nominate Avneet Kaur..!
[no one puts their hand up at first... and then Yusuf throws his hand up]
Adnaan: ok... that's I person...
Faisu: ok... I nominate Priya Castel!
[Sidd and Jaan throw there hands up...
Faisu gives them a kinda selfish death glare... but Sidd returns it]
Riyaz: ok... that's 2 people! Anyone else to be nominated?
(There was no one else to elect and so the decision was made— Avu and Priya Castel would go with them)
[Sidd went over to the Principal and informed her about the two and then headed off to the library to find Avu]
(Avu was in the library with Jaan and Riyaz who had told her everything by the time Sidd got there)
( the moment Avu saw him she ran up to him and threw her hands around him... only to gain a smile from Sidd, who hugged back)
Avu: international trip!!! You guys are the best!!!!!
Jaan: we have to go to shopping marathon!!! NOW!!!
Avu: yesssss! Let's go!!
(Avu not had her hand around Sidd neck and was kinda chocking him! Few seconds later Avu was squealing and choking Sidd who was making awkward choking noises)
Sidd: Abhi chalo varna yeh hujhe Yaga he mar dalega!!!!!
(All laugh as Avu realizes what she was doing and releases Sidd)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE**
*in Faisu's room*
(Faisu goes into his room where Priya already is... and sits down on his bed as Priya comes and stands awkwardly slide to him)
Faisu: Guess what we're going to Paris next week!
Priya: oh...ughhh! I already went there before... with my old boyfriend... but still it's worth getting out of this shit-hole college!
Anyway.... I'm gonna go shopping... can I have your credit card?
Faisu: what? Why??
Priya: please? (Takes Faisu's hands and puts them around her open waist then she bends down and kisses his neck... as Faisu tries to pull back but she continues... then she reaches into his wallet and takes his credit card) thanks!
Faisu: (was still a little lost in the moment... )(in his mind) I didn't want her to kiss me?!! What just happened!
(Before Faisu can snap out of his confusion Priya is already out the door and in her way to the mall)