Chapter8- A traumatizing fun morning!

*3am in the morning *
Sidd POV
Sid to himself: damnnnn that was a good bit of sleep! I'll go grab something to drink from downstairs...
*jaan and Faisu are still asleep*
*Sidd takes a quick picture of them sleeping together ❤️ and the goes down to grab a drink*
(Sidd decides to grab some hot chocolate and continue exploring the garden)
*at the garden* *near a fountain*
Sidd: (to himself) I hear someone sobbing near the waterfalls...oh it's a girl and a guy....I'm just gonna spy on them from behind this tree ....
*Author : plz excuse this...*
Guy: I've had enough of you....and I don't think I even like you anymore...we've simply grown apart!
Girl: but what have I done! U can't leave me! My parents are going to kill me if you do this!
Guy: I simply can't stand your whining!
Just SHUP UP!! I've fallen for someone else OK!!! Someone way more attractive than you!
In fact now that I think of it you were never attractive in the first place!
Girl: then why did you ever date ME! To break my heart and give me pain?
Guy: that and....your cousin is hot! But she's a senior so the only way I would be able to meet her was through you!
So you should be happy that you were ever of some use!
Now! I've got places to be and other people to see! And I no longer have to waste my time and money on YOU!!
Girl: (collapses on her knees...has her hands on her head and sobs miserably)
*sidd just watches the situation from behind the tree completely dumbfounded* *he continues watching as the guy walks away and joins a girl wearing a sports bra and a skirt which was way too short*
Sidd: *after the guy is gone* *walks over to the girl and puts a hand on her shoulder* are you all right?
Girl: *slightly jumps by shocks* w-what? Who are you?
Sidd: *now looks at the girl and suddenly recognizes her* --Avneet! Oh it's you...
Avneet: it's you again...who are you and what are you doing here...wait--- what have you seen!
Sidd: gosh! Chill out I'm Siddhart! Ppl call me Sid... I -uhhh...well I just came here to...DRINK WATER FROM THE FOUNTAIN!
Avneet: what?
Sidd: leave it! Anyway u want some hot chocolate?
Avneet: (as much as she wanted to deny...she also needed it very badly) ...ummm....thanks! *while sipping from it this act of Sidd's moved her a little*
Sid: well anyway what's up?
Avu: what do u think is up? Obviously nothing ...I've just go a fricking messed up life! Anyway do I know you from somewhere? Like before this graduation? Cuz you're face seems rather familiar.....
Sidd: *now hesitates* n-no o d-don't think so....
Avu: now you're lying! From where do you know me?
Sidd: you know about a few weeks before graduation....I'm the guy you rejected on Tinder....
But it's OK...I mean it's not like I care...
Avu: fair enough....but I hope college fixes up my life! Cuz I need it...
Well...why are you up this early anyway?
Sidd: I actually went to bed damn early last night! I was exhausted after having a dodge ball match with Riyaz...
Avu: like...my school Riyaz?
Sidd:ya! He's a great guy....and he's going to the same collage as I am!
Avu: well you too! MICD! Same....
Sidd: nice!
Avu: anyway getting back to topic! When are you gonn drink from the fountain?
Sidd: what?....ohhhh that! I'm not actually gonna drink from it! (Now I'm gonna repay her for saying that)
It's actually a sacred ritual which I do all the time! So it goes like this! First you say ommmmm bum num! Tera Tera seftugam!!! (Avneet watching very curiously and distracted) Para jxtcndv! Ksgxhd ommmm!
And then you take a big handful of water and splash it on the nearest person so that it drenches their clothes nicely!!!
(Sidd starts laughing uncontrollably while watching Avneet's reaction)
Avu: *now pissed* I'm gonna get you for that! *puts her hand in the water and throws a whole lot on sidd*
Sidd: now drenched** FINE! I call on WATER WAR!
Avneet: ACCEPTED!
*both splash water on each other until both of them are drenched from head to toe completely soggy*
Avneet and Sidd: both laughing!!!
Sidd: wow you can actually laugh....I though you were just some grumpy short tempered teenager😂
Avu: excuse me!!!! I am not!
Sidd: sure you aren't...but you gotta admit this was fun....
Speaking of which...I'll show you this amazing place I found the other day!
(Takes her to the trampoline with the dodge balls)
Avneet: (filled with excitement)I wanna play! But at the same time I'm wet!!!
Sidd: we'll meet up here in an hour! I'll also bring Riyaz and my 2 other friends!!!
Avneet: great!!! I'll bring another friend of mine and we can have a 3/3 match!!! For now let's go take a bath! Be back in an hour!