Free Periods and Rituals!

*3rd period*
(Jaan, Faisu and Riyaz go to their respective classes....whereas Sidd and Avu try to find a good way to spend their time)
Sidd POV
Avu: what should we do?
Sidd: I heard the library here is huge! Let's go check it out!
Avu: that's actually a good idea! We might even find some good reference books!
(They both go to the library and take a seat in the corner, next to the window)
Sidd picks up a book titled- 'how to avoid unnecessary slaps by unethical girls'
Avu picks up a book named- 'commerce for Final years'
They both read silently for 5-10minutes...
Sidd's book:- (reading in his mind)
"These are some ways to avoid slaps that you may or may not deserve:-
1. Just as they are about to slap you give them a nice compliment...such as 'you look exceptionally beautiful today!'
2. If they are slapping you it's usually because of something you said...so quickly change the topic just as they are about to slap you...say something like...'we should have a candle light dinner sometime'
(Sidd in his head....) these tips might actually work! I'll try it the next time someone tries to slap me!

*back to reality*
Avu (suddenly): hey Sidd! Look outside the window! I think I see a-
Sidd: it's. FOUNTAIN! Yaaaaa! Let's go there!
Avu: yeah!
(They both borrow their books and head out to the lawn)
*at the fountain*
Avu: how is it that wherever we go there's always a fountain?
Sidd: idk! But I have to do my ritual now....
Sidd: ommmmm...nimm xk gsvxj...Numa alkaline Hz yabxjxgxj solubility shxgzbxh! (Puts his hand in the water to splash some one Avu)
(But this time Avu sees it coming and moves away)
*SPLASHHHH*
Sidd:oh NO! (The water goes and hits Mr.Sharma...their Economics teacher)
(Sidd and Avu can't stop laughing for few seconds and then they suddenly realize their mistake)
Sidd: I'm so sorry SIR!!!! It was a mistake....
Teacher: what have you done! Why did you pour this water on me!
Avu: sir he was simply doing his ritual which involves throwing water on the nearest person and you mistakenly came in the way...!
Teacher: ARE YOU PEOPLE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF ME !!!! Do I look like a fool to you! I will classify this as an act of violence and inappropriate behavior! DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU! 2hours after your classes in my room- 3rd floor class7o1!
Both Avu and Sidd: We're sorry Sir...!
(Teacher walks away without forgiving them)
Avu to Sid: why did you throw water on him!?
Sidd: I meant to throw water on you! Why did you move!!!
Avu: whattttt! (Lifts her hand to slap Sidd)
(Sidd suddenly remembers the steps from the book)
Sidd: (before she can slap him) you look exceptionally beautiful today!
Avu: whatttt!!!! Are you mad!
(Now lifts her hand and gives him an even harder slap)
(Now Sidd starts to run away) (Avu chasing him)
(Suddenly Sid remembers another tip from the book)
Sidd: we should have candle light dinner!
Avu: what the hell! You suffer get back here!!!!!!!!
(They spend the rest of the period chasing each other and they laugh a damn lot after Sidd explained why he said all those things)
Avu: now we're gonna have to serve Detention ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!