Stay with me...

7:15am Faisu wakes up and opens the window....suddenly his sleepiness disappears as he sees Sidd sleeping on the grass with Avu! He takes out his phone and takes a quick pic and then he takes out his camera and quickly takes a pic!
Author-- haaa pocket me itni sari cheej hai!**
Then Faisu goes and shakes Jaan! She doesn't budge...he shakes her again but she doseny budge...then he goes kudos and grabs a glass of cold water...
And then....SPLASHHHH! He throws it on Jaan's face!
Jaan gets up in a shock and gives him the hardest slap ever...
Faisu: Aaaaaa...mughe kyu mara?
Jaan: mujpar pani knu pheka!
Faisu: *drags Jaan to the window and shows her*
Jaan: *jumping with joy....starts hitting and kicking Faisu with excitement** bahut acche!!!!!!!!
Faisu: in his mind** ye mughe had dalega! Idle pehele me bhag jati huh!!!!
----------------------------------------------
Sidd wakes up and looks at Avneet- still sleeping...
Sidd shakes her but she doesn't wake up...shakes her again but no response...then he goes to the fountain and splashes a hand-full of water on her! She wakes up with a start!
Avneet: tu mughpar pani kyu pheka!
Sidd: I was just doing my daily ritual for well being!
Avneet: your ritual my foot! (Pours a handful of water on him! ) now we're equal!
Sidd: fair enough....anyway....where are you gonna go after school ends for the days before college?
Avneet (growing sad): I don't know...
Sidd: you can come stay with me for a while....that is if you want to...
Avneet: really...you'd let me?
Sidd: of course...that's what friends are for!
Now...let's go grab some breakfast...and then we can finish packing and go home...
Avneet: good cuz I'm STARVING!
___________________________
In the breakfast hall...
Avneet: (in the loudest most childish pitch) allu ke parathe!!!!! With sabji and chai!!!!!
Sidd: burst out laughing by watching her outburst.....
*avneet goes and picks up 3 parathes with some sabzi and a glass of chai...***
Jaan and Faisu watch the event...
Jaan and Faisu together: omggggg! So cute together!!!
Sid hears them and turns pale....
Sidd- whatttt... no it's just cuz....
Faisu interrupts: love is in the air....just like the smell of parathe!
Sidd: yes let's go eat! I'm super Hungry because SOME PEOPLE ate my dinner!
Jaan: w-what! No...that just ruined the moment....bunch of buffaloes....
*Sidd and Faisu pick up some breakfast and go sit at the table with Avneet...Jaan shortly joins them....*
*Riyaz enters the hall and also joins them- *
Riyaz: so how did last night go for you guys?
Jaan: oh Faisu and I danced around a bit and we even ended up talking to some new Yusuf guy- pretty nice...
*Avneet looks up in surprise...shares a glance with Sidd and slightly shakes her head...but only Sidd notices...*
Faisu: and then we went to bed...but I didn't really see Sidd anywhere last night...so where were you? (Now smirking)
Riyaz: we actually didn't see Avneet either... so where were you guys?
Avneet: I was actually getting some fresh air at the garden and then I saw Sidd doing his daily ritual at the fountain...and then we went to sleep...
Jaan: where? On the grass?
Sidd: w-what? No not at all! I slept in our dormitory...it's just that I went to bed after you were asleep and woke up before you were awake....that's why you never noticed me!
Avu: and I slept with a friend in her dormitory! And besides I have my STANDARDS! I would never sleep on the grass!
After breakfast they finished the rest of their packing...and after that they it was the time for last farewell for everyone...
*in the main hall*
*everyone gives each other a hug except 1 pair- Avneet and Yusuf!
And then they bid each other fairwell and part at the main entrance*
Avneet, Sidd, Faisu and Jaan get on the same bus...
Jaan: Avu, you live on this side too...?
Avu: n-no actually---( Sidd covers her mouth with his hand....)
Sidd: yeah of course she does....just off the lane from my house....
Faisu: fascinating!
*Faisu and Jaan get off the bus and go to their houses*
Avneet to Sidd: why not just tell them...
Sidd: if you tell them that you're staying with me...then they will taint we throughout the rest of my miserable life!
Avneet:ohhh...lol OK ...that makes sense....😂
**both get off the bus and walk over to Sidd's house**
Sidd: welcome to my home...
Sidd to his mom: mom...this is my new friend- Avneet, she'll be staying with me for a while...is that ok?
Mom: obviously! *to Avu* beta do u want something to eat...cookies?
Avu: sure...thank you!