Chapter10- Where did my Pakode go!

The 6 had some breakfast- Alu ke parathe and sabji! After that they just went their own ways and spent the rest of the afternoon packing up for their new life in collage!... Sidd, Jaan and Faisu started packing up in their rooms...starting with books....
Jaan: this can't take that long right!
Sidd: I actually agree! All we have to pack is...English, Economics, Maths, Accountancy and BS!
Faisu: cough cough*** Maths 3 books +notes... 2for Economics, one of which I've lost and have to go hunting for...
Sid: OKOK WE GET IT!
Jaan: I'm actually kinda nervous for collage...like what if people hate us?
Faisu: it's fine...we'll always have each other!
Jaan: yup we will....I promise!
Sidd: so do I!
Faisu: Anyway is Avneet going to MICD collage SIDD?
Sidd: Yeah we talked....
Jaan: just talked....nothing else....??
Sidd: *now turning red and embarrassed* yeah!!! I don't even like her...what are you talking about! I just met her and we kinda had a water fight and then to make it even we decided to play dodge ball....that's all...
Faisu: Sounds romantic enough for me...unlike how Jaan and I met when our parents took both of us to eat pano puri and I spilled the water on her......
Jaan: I remember that I beat the crap outa him that day (pulling his cheek)
Sidd: ohhhh! Is that why whenever your parents meet they give each other the 'glare'?
Faisu: ya that....and one other time I was pissed at her in kindergarten and on her birthday I kinda tripped her and she fell into the mud...
Jaan: ya...I was wearing my fav white frilly custom made Bday dress that day! Hahahah.....after that I remember throwing mud on his white suit!
Faisu: I cried myself to sleep that night...and ever since then I never messed with a girl or wore a white suit again!
Sidd: (jaw dropping and speechless) ....the horrors!
All: start laughing!***
*by the time all the packing is done it's already around 7:30pm and in half an hour dinner and another social night... then bed time...*
At 8:00pm**
Sidd Jaan and Faisu reaches the dinner hall...
Sidd and Faisu: hurrying off to the biriyani...
Jaan: where did those two go...? ( spots them at the biriyani) stupid buffaloes! The others aren't even here yet! We should wait!
Sidd: well u can wait...it's not like the biriyani is going anywhere!
Faisu: yet..............😏
Jaan: never mind....( grabs a plate and picks some up for herself from the buffet)
*meets up with Riyaz*
Sidd: bro where's Avneet?
(Author-Oooo...looks like someone is concerned....)
Riyaz: Idk....she doesn't share a dorm with me....but she's probably coming soon enough...
Faisu: I think they're giving chicken pakora...
Riyaz: yessssss! Let's go get some!
*comes back and continues to eat*
Faisu: oh look here comes Avneet( pointing behind Sidd and Riyaz) (both turn back and check...Faisu quickly grabs their pakoraes and eats them)
Jaan sees everything and tries to control their laughter**
Jaan: never mind I think that was someone else....
Sidd and Riyaz continue eating but don't notice anything gone***
*everyone finishes main dish and goes for dessert*
Sidd and Jaan gets chocolate ice cream ..whereas Faisu and Riyaz gets Caramel...*
(All start having dessert)
Jaan: oh look here she is...look they're is Avneet! (Bit Sidd and Riyaz look back and Jaan grabs a huge spoon of Sidd chocolate ice cream and Faisu grabs a huge spoon of Caramel ice-cream)
Sidd and Riyaz look at them and ask where?
Jaan: oh never mind that Reem...my mistake ...
Sidd: these days people are so selfish...the restaurant can't even give proper dessert menus...they're giving so less!
Riyaz: I think so too! I literally ate just one spoon of ice cream and it's already finished!
Jaan: I actually thought it was a damn lot! I'm full as hell!
Faisu: same actually you guys must have a huge appetite....
Sidd: now that I think about it I don't think I ate a single pakoda....but I know I took some!
Riyaz: wait a min I think I know what's happening...( Jaan and Faisu start to get up and walk away)
Riyaz and Sidd: you're not getting away with this!!! We're gonna make you puke out our pakode and ice cream! You just come back!
Faisu and Jaan: RUN!!! if they catch us they will.......issokay such things are not to be spoken of!
(So they chase each other all around the entire school until Sidd mistakenly bumps into Sidd)
Yusuf: watch where you're going boy!
Sidd: whoa I'm sorry! I was a little distracted!
Yusuf: *gives Sidd a very angry look and walks away*
Faisu and Jaan also stop**
Faisu: damn it I'm too tired...
Jaan: yeah...you're actually gonna make us like out what we ate!
Riyaz: fair enough.... I'm tired too....but I'll get you back for that later!
Sidd: I'm damn tired I'm gonna go, do the last of my packing and collapse on the bed! And besides I have no intention of attending social night anyway! So see you in the morning guys....
All to Sid: bye dude...enjoy your single life!
Sidd: thanks for the encouragement...
*Sid goes back to his dorm and there's only one person he can think about--Avneet! He didn't see her even once today...where could she have gone?*
(Sidd finishes his packing and tries to sleep but just can't cuz something about Avneet just keeps coming back to his head....
As he tries to fall asleep he goes over to the window to get some fresh air...there he suddenly sees her---
It's Avneet sitting alone at the fountain)
Sidd in his head: Avneet!
(Without thinking he just rushes down to the garden....)