Chapter3-What's up with that GURL!

Time skip to after school ...at the mall...
Sidd, Jaan and Faisu are sitting on a table and talking about life....
Sidd: so...I'm hungry...what should we eat...?
Jaan and Faisu together: how about Mac!
Sid: okok chill out we'll l eat Mac....
*while ordering * Faisu goes first....
Waiter: what would you like to order sir?
Faisu: I I would like one chicken burger with one hash brown and one vanilla milkshake...plz
Waiter: yes of course please wait by your number.
Waiter: and what would you like sir?
Sidd: A double cheeseburger with a large size Coke!
Waiter: yes please go and wait by your number.
Waiter to Jaan: and what would you like Miss?
Jaan: I would like one chicken burger with a hash brown and a vanilla milkshake....plz!
Waiter: yes...please go wait by your number.
*all three get their food and sit at their table*
*Sidd suddenly noticed that they both got the same food*
Sid: (silently smirking to himself) 😏so....looks like someone got common tastes!
Jaan: (looks down at her tray and then at Faisu's) doesn't have words to say!
*both blush*
Faisu: LEAVE IT YAAR!😐
(After having food)
Faisu: so what are we gonna do about collage? We have about a month left...
Jaan: I sent my forms to Zodiax collage of Masters in Arts and modeling....and Sid applies there too....
Sidd- ya....you should join too...and with the marks that Jaan and I are getting we'll also get a scholarship! U should apply too....that way we'll stick together 😀
* suddenly someone comes and sits down next to Faisu*
*its a girl wearing nothing but a crop top and very short mini jeans.*
Girl: Hi, I'm Reem, I'm from the B section of 12...I'm trying to make friends in the A section cause I'm soon gonna switch classes....
Jaan: which class are you gonna be going to and why are you moving?
Reem: (staring at Faisu....)I'm going to be shifting to 12A, with you guys....(still staring at Faisu) Simply cause of a change in interests...
*Reem starts fiddling with her hair...trying to get Faisu's attention*
*Faisu starts to feel uncomfortable*
Sidd: Ah....I see.... we'll be on our way now...we should be getting home anyway...right guys!!
Jaan and Faisu together: Ya! Let's go...
All together at Reem: BYE 👋
*all rush out as fast as they can*
Faisu: Gosh who was that girl! She's so creepy and uncomfortable! And why is she trying to flirt with me before even knowing me!
Jaan: ya! And she completely ignored the fact that I asked the question and was staring at you all along!
Sid: she's super weird...a few days ago she asked me to be her boyfriend! Obviously I rejected! I had seen her for the first TIME!
*Jaan and Faisu share knowing glances but continue to pretend not to know anything*
Jaan:well... our ride is here...let's go!
*Time skip to one week before graduation*
*one morning*
Jaan: (jumping with joy!) OMG guyz! We're going to the same college! At Delhi! We all got in! WITH 90%scholarship! Eeeeeekkkkkkk!
Sid: that's amazing news! Can't wait to graduate! I've decided to work hard and find myself a gf!
Faisu: oooooo looks like someone's hormones are kicking in 😏😏😜
*all laugh and joke*