The Next Day!

*6 o'clock in the morning*
*Sidds mom opens the door and comes in*
She comes into the bedroom and sees them both sleeping together 😪😴
Mom: *in her mind* omg!!!!! I can't believe my child has found his first loveeeeeeee!!!!!! *takes out her phone and takes a million photos from every possible angle*
Soooo cuteeeeeee!!!! (To herself)
*then she goes to the kitchen and that's when her nightmares begin!*
She sees about 8kgs of flour on the floor and spoons and cups everywhere ! And then in the living room there was popcorn everywhere!
Mom: SIDDDDDD! I told you not to make a MESSSSSS!
*takes a glass of cold water and splashes it on bit of them*
Avu wakes up with a start and tries Sidd of the bed**
Sidd: what was that for?
Mom interrupts: that was for making a mess of my house!!!
Sidd: oh no! We forgot to clean up! Shit...
Avu: well... we promise to do it all aunty! You just relax and we'll clean everything!
Sidd: no actually go to someone's house and don't come back befor 4 pm! Bye!
Mom: ajeeb log hai ye! (Walks away to Binni aunties house)
*both of them finish cleaning up everything in the next 2hours*
*at the end everything is shining and perfect!*
Avu: wow that took a while...
Sidd: now what do we do?! We pretty much spoilt moms bday!
Avu: but the day isn't over yet! We can still plan a party! We'll call Jaan and Faisu and their family and we can still celebrate the bday!
Sidd: yesss! We can just order Mac and pizza for dinner!
*calls Faisu and Sid and calls them over for the party....*
Sidd: they'll be over at 4:00pm! Then we can start the partiiiii!
Avu: but first we can go get some lunch and then we need to sneak into my old house and grab my stuff!
Sidd: hey...what's wrong with the hoodie! You can even wear it to the party!
Avu: *glaring at him* no thanks! I'm good...
Sidd: fine as you wish...
They both go out and try to find some place to eat...***
Sidd: let's go some noodles shop!
Avu: ya.. that's a good idea! How about mainland China! That place is amazing!! There's one right down the road!
(Before Sidd could say anything he was being dragged out to Mainland China noodles shop)
*they eat lunch and then head to Avneet's 'house' *
Avneet: (feeling a huge rush of emotions but trying her best not to show any) let's go and grab my clothes!
Sidd: I don't think there is anyone in the house....so how do you plan to get in?
Avu: we hide an extra key under the doormat!
Sidd wow that seems secured!
*Avneet unlocks the door and peeks in...just to make sure no one is inside...
Then she hops right in and Sidd follows...**
Avneet swiftly goes down the hall and opens the door which lead to what used to be her room...
Avneet: oh my god WHAT have they done to this place? *The place was filled with pictures of Avneet's cousin with Yusuf...Avneet's cousin was barely half dressed and in most of the pics Yusuf was either kissing  her or inappropriately touching her! *
*Avnets single bed was replaced with a double sized queen bed...the smell in the room was fully of the cologne that Yusuf wore...*
Avneet: I think Yusuf is planning to move in...I think they are gonna get married or something!
Sidd: this place makes me kinda uncomfortable...les just pick up your stuff and get out!
Avneet: same... (opens the closet where her cloathes are formally supposed to be...but instead of her clothes she finds loose robes, Bikinis and other night clothes which must have belonged to her cousin!
Avu: where have they put my clothes! I hope they haven't thrown them already...(feeling miserable)
Sidd: wait look there's a bad out in the veranda which says 'TRASH' on it...I think it has clothes!
Avu: (sees the bag) yessss! That's it...those are my clothes...
*avu picks up 2 bags with her clothes and before leaving stops by her parents room...she spots a piggy bank and rattles it*
Avu: (in her mind) perfect! I'll just take that!
(Sidd and Avu now get out as soon as they can)
*they head home and it's 3:50pm*
Avu: We're right on time! Let's quickly change and add last touches to the room!
(Sidd and Avu change into fresh clothes and straighten the banners and put up some lights....
Then they adjust the speaker and the music system..)
(By 4:15pm all guests are in and Sidd takes out their stunning cake)
Jaan, Faisu and Sidd's mom makes everyone stand a mile away from it and takes photos a of it from every possible angle)
(After the photo session everyone sings the bday song and feeds each other cake)
Faisu: so whassup? What did you guys do yesterday and today?
Avu: oh Sidd and I---
Sidd: (puts his hand on her mouth to shut her up) I was at home watching a super creepy horror film.... I don't know abt her though...
Avu: ya...I was about to say that I went shopping for some new clothes all day...
Faisu to Sidd: which film did u watch?
Avu: Annabelle returns...
Jaan: wait...how do u know..?
Avu: ..well... um...
Sidd: she came a few minutes early to the party...so I told her that time...hehehe!
Jaan: I want to grab another slice of cake! SO COME ALONG FAISU! (Drags him along)
Faisu: fine...I want cake too!
Sidd to Avu: that was a close one! Don't mention anything about us...
Avu: fine...got it!
                    ~~~~~~-~~~~~~
Jaan to Faisu: something is fishy!
Faisu: wow! There's fish in this cake too?
Jaan: No you stupid moron! I'm talking about Sidd and Avu! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT FOOD!
Faisu: (absent mindedly) what about the food?
Jaan: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how do I even like you!
Faisu: yes...I like the cake too!
Jaan: 💔
Faisu: lol...I'm just kidding! I know that something is going on between Sidd and Avu! And I will not stop until I find out!!!
Jaan: oh good! That's my man! (Slaps him on the face and walks away)
Faisu: ouch!

(The rest of the party just goes on the way it is supposed to and by 10:30pm everyone leaves the house)
Sidd and Avu clean up the rest of the bed and then collapse on the couch cuz the beds taken up by Sidd's parents! )
Sidd: (to Avu) : it's so dark in here!
Avu: yes that's the whole point!
Sidd: that's so scary!
Avu: go sleep with your parents then! (Goes back to sleep)
Sidd: *stays awake for some more time and then hears a vessel fall in the kitchen* *he practically jumps out of his skin in fear and hugs Avu tightly*
Avu wakes up and hugs him back...trying to make him fall asleep***
*Sidd falls asleep and Avneet shuts her eyes too*
Avu (in her sleep): good night..