School Blogger and Club pics!

*the next day at Math class- 2nd period*
Jaan: I gave my photos yesterday and everyone seemed rather happy seeing them... I hope I get to be school blogger!
Avu: I know you'll do it! I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you since yesterday!
Jaan: wowwww! I appreciate that but I think that it's kinda painful....
Teacher: You girl at the back (pointing at Jaan) would you like to share what you're discussing with the rest of the class!!!!
Jaan: no sir... I am sorry sir!!!
Teacher: no need to be! Came stand in the front of the class!!!!!

*sudden Announcement*
Principal- Good morning students! I would like to announce and congratulate the new school blogger Jannat Zubair! She'll is from now on in charge for all class photons and school magazine photos...! Thank You...
*Jaan is jumps up and does a sorta victory dance in the front of the class*
*everyone stares at Jaan and she stops- embarrassed*
Teacher: well done girl... you may go back to your seat!
*the rest of the math period goes on*
Avu: girllll! You totally embarrassed yourself back there...!
Jaan: ughhh! I know... and everyone was watching...!
*the bell rings and everyone is dismissed*
*outisude in the corridor*
*Announcement*
Principal:I would like our new School Blogger to take all necessary photos of the clip photo schools going on in the 3rd floor immediately...
*Jaan says bye to Avu and runs down the stairs to the 3rd floor with her camera to take the photos**
(Jaan goes down and has to go through a large crowd of people to see what's going on)
When she gets through she sees that the club photo shoots of the soccer club are going on and loads of girls and boys 'mainly girls' are crowding up everywhere and creeping as if there favorite models had just showed up!
(Jaan tries to push through the crowd)
Jaan: get out of my way!!!! People!!!
*no one budges*
Jaan: SCHOOL BLOGGER HERE! Do you want a good paragraph on the magazine about this OR NOT!!!
*people go silent and let her through*
Jaan: much better!
*the crowd starts to cheer again and ( Jaan takes a few photons of everything and everyone around before getting to the 'models')
Jaan then takes photos of club members in whole groups and then its individual photos time...
Jaan takes photos of everyone in the soccer club and then it's Faisu's turn...
(This random girl comes up to Jaan)
Girl: He's SO hot right!!! Swear it's the best pic ever... you better take this perfectly!
Jaan: ummm....excus---
Girl: hahah! Look at that sexy dimple on his cheek!!!...
(Jaan starts to get annoyed but stays calm)
Jaan: PIMPLE?! Where??
Girl: WHATT! No... I said DIMPLE!
Jaan: yes pimple... when since are pimples sexy?!!!
Girl: what the hell!!! I said DIMPLE...
Jaan: are you dead of what! I know about the pimple!!! Now leave me alone so that I can take the picture!!
Jaan: and don't worry too much I'll make sure that the PIMPLE isn't seen!!!
Girl: You're so stupid!!! I hate you!
Jaan: Yes! I know I'm very talented indeed!...... people these days are so weird...?! (Hair flips then sits down and takes the pic)
*after taking everyone's pics Jaan notices something in the corner of the room and gasps*
It was the pimple girl and another guy who had his hands at her waist... she was kissing the guy vigorously and he was kissing back...
Jaan took a closer look and an awkward pang hit her stomach as she saw the dimple on his cheek...
Jaan (in her mind) : oh my god... is that...F-Faisu?!!!! Yuckkkk! (Without her noticing, involuntarily a tear dropped down her eye) (she quickly rubbed it away and ran down the corridor to the girls bathroom and washed her face... now it was barely noticeable that she had cried)
*then she headed back to her room where Avu and Sidd was waiting for her*
Sidd: ohhh look! Here comes our new School Blogger!!!
Avu: SO proud of you girl! We knew you could do it!!!!
Jaan: tnx guyz...:)) now all I hv to do is group today's photos and send them to the office and if they approve them I will put them on the magazine!!!
Avu: #amazinglife😂❤️❤️
Sidd: anyway... we gotta finish some homework too... let's do that...
Jaan: in gonna head to my room and group these photos... c u guys later...
*jaan heads to her room*
(She opens her computer and starts to look through the photos... she stops at one of the crowd photos that she took and looks closely... it was the Pimple Girl... she keeps looking at all the club photos and stops at the soccer club photos...staring at Faisu...)
Jaan: (in her mind) Faisu?...how could he have done this to me... (tears running down her eyes like a river that had flooded its banks) did he really never love me? Who is this girl anyway?.... (suddenly a flashback hits her of the presidential speeches...-- Priya Castel saying that she's dating the new hot guy, Faisu!!!)
(Looks back at the pic of her with the cheerleaders group) Ohhh... so this is Priya Castel... she is indeed very pretty...(flashback of today when she saw them together in the corner...kissing each other...)he's very happy with her... I guess that's what I want for him... if he's happy with her he should keep her, it's not his fault that Im not good enough.....
I should know that he deserved better... DimpleBoy...(at this point her face and neck was wet and sticky with tears and her eyes hurt like hell...her head started to spin and she fell on the ground unconscious)