His Hot New Girlfriend!!

Sidd with Yusuf on the school balcony facing the gardens***
Yusuf: hi! I'm Yusuf...
Sidd: ya...I've heard about you...
Sidd: *sees a girl walking next to the fountain in the garden... she's wearing a loose night dress and has her hair open... her brown hair shines in the moonlight* she's pretty isn't she...? You know her??
Yusuf: hmmm... I think that's Reem... super popular girl at school...I think you'd make a super hot popular couple! And plus point- dating her would mean an easy peasy ticket to being president!
Sidd: but I don't wanna date her just because she's popular! And besides I think I like someone else...
Yusuf: ohhh!!! Nice... we'll I think I'll go to bed... bye! (Walks away)
(Sid also starts heading towards his room but hears some sounds coming from Avu's room and can't help but eavesdrop) --conversation:---
Avu talking to someone: I don't like him! He's so unpopular and besides when he starts to gain attention he probably won't have time for other stuff anyway!
Unknown person: but I know he likes you!! What are you gonna do if he tells you that he likes you!!!
Avu: I'll reject him of course!!! I HATE Him!!!! I don't even know why I'm friends with him!!!
Unknown: but if you do date him there will be many advantages!! You'll get popular too!!! And he's rich! And kind!
Avu: I'll think about it! But for now... I'm gonna go to bed! Good night!
(Sidd overheard everything)
Sidd in his mind: she doesn't even like me! And here I was thinking that I would ask her out to the next prom or out in a date!!! But she hates me! Maybe Yusuf was right... I should date Reem! I've been ignoring my happiness all along and it's not her fault! She always loved me! I've been so blind!
(Tears drop down his eyes but he wipes them off and runs off to the garden to find Reem)
*Reem is sitting on the rim of the fountain gently rippling the water under nothing but the moonlight, she's wearing a loose night dress with a low v-cut which shows a bit of cleavage**
Sidd slowly walks over to her and sits down next to her**
Sidd: hi! You might have forgotten me...but I'm Sidd!
Reem: you think I'd forget (slightly chuckles)... popularity doesn't mean that one forgets those they love...I remember everything as if it were yesterday...
Sidd: well... I'm sorry- like very very sorry! I've ignored you and you've still loved me.... I don't know what to say now and I think we should start over....
Reem: I'm in with that... but are you gonna answer my question... the one I asked you the other day....
(Sidd looks into her eyes and sees a lonely sorta helpless girl, just like him from inside)
(Something fuzzy runs inside Sidd and he feels the urge to kiss her...she was indeed very attractive in a sense hot.... but he resists the urge)
Sidd: I-uh... yes... I will answer your question... and I'm gonna accept you in my life...and I think I like you... so...will you be my girlfriend?
Reem: (whispers) always...(she hugs him tightly and he hugs back)
*Sidd still felt loneliness deep down but something inside him also told him that now... everything would change!*

*the next day*
Jaan and Avu are walking together to meet up with the others in the main hall***
Avu to Jaan: we'll do you think that Sidd will get elected as president?
(Suddenly overheard some mumbling coming from nearby)
--Reem to Priya: so you're voting for Sidd as President aren't you!?
Priya: obviously! He's frickin yours and hot!!!!---
Jaan: I think he will! But probably not completely due to his talents...
Avu: ya...but you gotta admit the pillows idea is a good one! 😂😂
Jaan: truee!
Riyaz meets up with them**
Riyaz to both: Hiya peeps! Heard of the big rumor going around... looks like our president-to-be got himself a new hot gf!!!
Avu: WHATTTTTT! You don't mean Sidd do you?!!!
Jaan: Chill out girl?! It's not like you're jealous right!?
Avu:(now pale) n-no not at all! But who's he dating!?
Riyaz: Reem Sameer---you know one of the cheerleaders...
Avu: ohh... I didn't know he liked her...
Jaan: me either... this is actually damn new!...
(They meet up with Sidd and Faisu at the cafeteria... but this time along with Sidd there's another girl...)
Jaan: hiya everyone! So Whassup Sidd! You're the talk of the entire frickin college now! Any words?
Sidd: ya! Let me introduce you to my new Girlfriend- Reem Sameer Sheikh...