FINALLY COLLEGE!

Avu and Sidd change into school clothes...
Avu wears a black loose buttoned shirt and light jeans...and Sidd wears a blue shirt with dark jeans.... they pack their books and the rest of their clothes along with their belonging into a suitcase which then has everything they need for the rest of the year!
They meet up with Faisu and Jaan at the train station...
Jaan looks at her wrist watch- its 6:10am!
Jaan: were almost right in time! Within one hour we'll reach MICD!
Avu: I texted Riyaz....he said he'll be on this train...10th compartment... were standing on the place where the 8th will be let's walk that way...
Sidd: so I've made a speech for my presidential campaign and now I'm gonna have to design my placards....then I'll be ready...I even got a suit for the speech....
Jaan: wowwwww....you might actually win! That would be so cool!
Faisu: I already mailed the college for my application as captain of the football team...and they called me in for tryouts! I'm gonna ace it!
Jaan: for school blog though I'm gonna have to apply in college! So I'm gonna take as many pics I can on the way! (Takes out her camera and says CHEESE! She takes a pic of the three posing with the approaching train on their back )
Avu: (looks at the pic) amazing! You're bound to be in charge for the blog!
As for me I'm just gonna wait for an opportunity and grab it as soon as it comes my way!
(The train stops and the four hop in)
*riyaz is sitting alone in the first cabinet*
(The three go join him)
Faisu: ola!!! Whassup!
Riyaz: ohhhh hiyaaaa ppl! I thought I'd have to go the entire ride alone! So glad you guys are here!
Avu: yuppp! We're excited too...
Sidd: so which extra curricular course are you planning to take?
Riyaz: hmmmm....I think I'll go for tennis or basketball....
Jaan: ohhh...sounds fun...
Sidd: I'm running for president! So u better vote for me..😂😂
Riyaz: hahaha...of course I will! Looks like someone is on the verge of popularity!
Sidd: lol...not really my aim...but OK!
Jaan: I'm gonna sleep in! Good night (goes and throws Faisu out of the window seat and sits on it herself...she soon closes her eyes and falls asleep)
Faisu:(sarcastically) wow....adorable isn't she!
Riyaz, Sidd and Avu:😂😂😂
Riyaz: I'm gonna go sleep in too! (Goes and sits down next to him and fully leans on Faisu)
Faisu: why is it always me!
Sidd to Avu: let's play chopsticks...
Avu: wow...someone wants to lose!
Sidd: bring it on!
Avu: let's make another rule! Whoever wins gets to slap the loser!
Faisu: yes! But if Avu looses the Sidd gets a kiss on the cheek!
Sidd: whatttt! :(
Avu: whattt!
Faisu: are you denoting that you're gonna lose Avneet!
Avu: of course not! Fine!!! deal...cuz it's not like I'm gonna lose!
(First round....goes in for a while....but at the end Sidd loses-- Avu nicely rubbed her hand and gives Sidd a nice hot slap! *yes even the sound comes*)
(Faisu takes out his phone and takes a good pic of the slap)
Sidd: ouchhhhhh!!!!!!
Avu: hehehe! Let's play again!
(For 2 more rounds Sidd gets some more nice slaps!)
3rd round****
Avu was just on the verge of winning but Sidd wins in the last moment!
Sidd: yessssssss! No more SLAP for me!!!!!!!hehshshshsgsvsvvdg!
Faisu: ok! Now to suck away your happiness! You have to kiss her!
Sidd: (as the moment just dawned upon him) yuck!
Avu: whattttt! No!
Faisu: you peeps agreed to it....so off you go love birds...
Avu: nope I'm not gonna let him!
Faisu: fine then you have to make a romantic tik tik with him! The pause time one!
Sidd: yes! That's much better then kissing!
Avu: yup! I'm ok with that!
(Faisu takes his phone out and films)
Sidd walks bye Avu and pauses time and goes and gives her a hug...he then returns to where he was and un-pauses time....then Avu pauses time and hugs Sid and gets back to where she was and un-pauses time and they walk along their way***
Faisu: perfect shot!
Avu to Sidd: can I still slap you one more time...just for fun?
Sidd: what n-----
(Before Sidd can finish his sentence Avu lifts her hand and gives him a nice slap)
Sidd: help me!
Avu: you're welcome!
*the train stops and announcements can be heard! 'Delhi Station! The last stop on this line! All passengers are required to get off'
All five get of the train with their belongings**
The station is full of energy and excitement...there are food vendors everywhere!
They get themselves some sandwiches and few bottles of coke and sprite and go outside the station!
Jaan:A few minutes walk from here...LET's Go!
They eat there breakfast and then start walking...***
Within 2 minutes, after a few lefts and rights...they are standing in front of a huge lawn with few trees...in front of them stand a huge 5 floor building with banners hanging from it...saying 'STUDENTS WELCOME TO MICD'
All of them simply stand there with their mouth gaping at the amazing sight of their new life! They take out their phones and all take pics!
Jaan takes out her camera and takes pics from every angle possible for the blog...
*this denotes a start of a new life for them and they all realize it**