Pairs for the International trip!

*huge time skip to last day before the international tour**
*last period of Friday*
Announcement**
Principal: all students who are assigned to go on the trip to Paris are required to assemble in the auditorium immediately! Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidd POV
-- Sidd and Avu were taking English class together when they heard the announcement... the stand up and walk out of the class as the teacher gives them a slight nod--
--outside they spot Faisu walking and Priya runs up to him but he seemed to be rather bothered by her... he looked sad and annoyed---
Avu: hey... do you think we did the right thing?
Sidd: no... not at all... I've had to go to the restroom 3 times...I think I might even have gas!
Avu: WHAT? What are you talking about?!
Sidd: what do u mean? What are you taking abt!?
Avu: I'm talking about leaving Faisu alone... with that girl OBVIOUSLY!!! What are you talking abt!
Sidd: ohhh! I was talking about eating that last samosa in lunch break! How would I know about what you were thinking!!!
Avu: (mutters) disgusting fellow! No wonder it smelled so bad in class today!
Sidd: what?
*riyaz joins them from behind*
Riyaz: hi peeps! What are you guys talking abt?
Sidd: trust me! You don't wanna know..
Avu: anyway... do you think we did the right thing Riyaz? (Looking at Faisu a walking a little bit ahead of them)
Riyaz: no! In fact I regret it...
Avu: do you think we should fix it somehow?
Riyaz: I tried... I already took 2 pills... but it doesn't help!
Avu: (now looking super shocked) Huh? What are you talking about!
Riyaz: ummm... eating those extra samosas in lunch obviously...I think it gave me gas!..... What are you talking about?
(Sidd starts to laugh uncontrollably)
Avu: (now becoming red with anger) UGHHH! I'm talking about leaving Faisu with that girl! Why are you boys like this!!!... I'm gonna go find Jaan... and don't you guys dare follow me!!
*finds Jaan in front of the auditorium waiting for them... Avu joins her... and everyone else follows*
*they all enter the auditorium together*
Avu (to Jaan): girl I need to talk to you abt something...
Jaan: sameeee! And it's serious!
(Principal enters)
Avu: we'll talk later!
(Everyone greets principal and she starts to speak)
Principal: so this meeting is to discuss about the trip that's coming up... so I expect that all you're bags are packed by now with all your supplies! I would like to put you in pairs of 2 as room mates for the night! The pairs have already been decided and no changes will be allowed!
Siddhart with Avneet Kaur
Riyaz with Reem and Radhika Bangia
Faisu and Hasnain
Faiz and Shadan
Jannat and Ashnoor
Arishfa and Adnaan
Yusuf and Priya Castel!
(Radhika is an extra characters from the tennis club... her character sketches will be uploaded later... along with Rohan Mehra's)

Your seats on the plane will also be with your assigned partners! Today I would also like you to meet your Travel Guide- Mr. Pepero Samos!
(Everyone greets him as he takes a bow)
Principal: well... that's it for today! I would like you all to head to your rooms and go straight to bed! All of you should be up and out by 3:00 sharp tomorrow morning! Anyone who is late will be left behind!
NOW SCAMMM!!!
(All of them leave the auditorium in a 'civilized manner', buzzing with excitement about the next day)
Avu and Jaan exit together, suddenly remembering the important thing they had to tell each other***
Avu: about that thing I was gonna tell you about... umm...(getting a little nervous to talk about it)
Jaan: go on... you can tell me anything..
Avu: do you think we did the right thing leaving Faisu alone with that girl? I don't think he's having the best time of his life... should we go and kinda talk to him abt it... like as friends?
Jaan: I don't know... I have no intention to! He hurt me badly that day! He basically broke me... and now that I'm healing I don't want anything to break me! So I'm not gonna take my chances... but you guys can talk to him if you want! I'm not stopping you...
Avu: you're right.. I'll think about it! Anyway... what was that important thing you wanted to tell me again?
Jaan: oh... actually I wanted to ask you whether you had any gas pills... my stomach has been grumbling ever since I ate those samosas in lunch... really bad gas!
Avu: (now turning red with anger) you too!
Jaan: I knew you would understand! You're having bad gas too?
Avu: ughhhhh! Go and ask the boys for MEDICINE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE PEOPLE!!!!! (Pushes Jaan into Sidd and Riyaz walking nearby)
Sidd: whoa! What happened? What did you say?
Jaan: I just wanted to have a bit of girl talk about the defects of eating all those samosas in lunch break and she just blew up at me!
(Sidd and Riyaz start to laugh uncontrollably and then tell her about the entire incident)
--Avu simply stands there watching the three 'disgusting fellows' as they laugh together and then stop after seeing Avu give them the death glare...--

___________________________
CHARACTER SKETCH
Rohan Mehra
Jannat's current boyfriend! Kind, caring... loves Jannat for who she is inside and not at all for her looks...
He's a senior in the last year of college and they know that they will have to part someday as he's going abroad for his university...
they try their very best not to get attached, but love is a bond that they may have already created... will they be able to break it?

Radhika Bangia
'Omg everyone...pose for Instagram' as much of a selfie queen that she is she loves sports and rivalry... she's super encouraging and can basically get anyone to believe that they can do anything... she's childish and active and Jannat finds a close friend in her with time! But when she dislikes someone she will do anything in her ability to get the person broken.. it's kinda a hobby at this point... in her old school she didn't like a guy called Ashish and she may have caused a divorce... 'but let's not mention it' as she says!