My guy?

TIME SKIP***
*11:30 pm**
*Faisu was under his sheets asleep when Priya walked into his room with loads of big bags of clothes, bags, shoes and most of all makeup*
*faisu is awoken by the sudden blaze of the lights being switched on and the faint smell of alcohol... he sees Priya walking unstably wearing super tall high heels and a bright red lipstick that wasn't there when she had left, her hair was messy as if someone had played with it and she looked very numb**
Faisu: (still 1/4th asleep) Priya? You drunk baby?
Priya: what... no.. not at all!!
Faisu: (now notices all the bags of shopping that she could barely carry) wait! Did you buy all that with my credit card!! How much was it!!! (Now sounding alarmed)
Priya: I don't know... (drunk) hehee... I think 40,000 without the drinks.... probably more with the drinks... hehehee!
Faisu: WHATTT! Ughhh... seriously not thoughtful of you!!! (Now sitting up on his bed and completely awake)
*Priya drops her bags and walks over to Faisu and puts both her hands on his face, pulling closer-- but Faisu pushes her away... she forcefully takes his hand and pinches it hard with her newly done acrylic nails**
Faisu: (jumps up in pain and pushes her away hard, slightly screaming and blowing on the part of his skin which was not bleeding) are you mad!!!
Priya: mad? Hehee... I can be a pain can't I?? (In a drunk tone)
Faisu: ugh! You're SO drunk! Let's get you sober! (Hands her a glass of water which she gladly takes... but before she could drink she collapses to the ground- unconscious...)
*faisu takes a deep breath and gives out a kinda relief sigh... then puts some antiseptic on his cut and then pics Priya up and dumps her on the bed... he switches off the lights and sleeps in on the bed himself as far away from her as he possibly could**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*meanwhile elsewhere*
*in Jannat's room*
Jaan: (in her mind) : I'm gonna find someone who will like me for who I am..  would treat me like a lady... and would stay with me... *notification pops up on her phone saying that Tinder has been updated*
(Jaan rejects everyone for abt 30minuites until she stops at a guy with brown hair... his description catches her eye... 'judge me for what's inside and not out'... she stares at his warm smile and it touches her... she hesitates for a while but the swipes right... 10mins later she gets a notification-- 'It's a match'
Conversation on text::--
Rohan : hi...?
Jaan: hi... I'm Jannat Zubair... MICD College...
Rohan: omg... me too... final year... oh, Rohan Mehra btw...
Jaan: so.... how does this go... sry in actually new to this whole online dating thing....
Rohan: oh gosh you too! Same here! I dated another girl through this once and she left me for some other guy... I guess she's not the one for me...
Jaan: whoa... I'm going through break-up too... I guess I just need a friend I can trust...;
Rohan: I never thought there was someone out there who was so much like me:))... r u free tomorrow? We could meet up for coffee... as friends?..
Jaan: of course... I would love to!
Rohan: amazing... we can meet up in the beachside one that I know! Where should I pick u up?
Jaan: how about we meet up behind the college... near the football court!
Rohan: great... tomorrow at 10am...
Jaan: that will be perfect! Gn...
Rohan: gn... c u tomorrow!
(Jaan goes to sleep with a light feeling of excitement buzzing through her as a smile crept up here fave denoting good dreams)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*time skip to the next day**
Jaan gets up in a damn good mood and takes a shower... she puts on a light white frilly shirt shirt and light blue jeans...
She ties her hair into a ponytail and puts on some of her mild but fruity deodorant... and heads right out with a knapsack to find Avu and Sidd tell them the news...
*at Avu and Sidd's room*
Avu (on seeing her enter): looks like someone is in a very good mood today!
Sidd: ya you're actually smiling... what's the good news?
Jaan: you won't believe it! I'm going out!!!!
Avu: like on a date?!!! Omggggg! Girl I knew you would find someone (hugging her hard)
Sidd: who is it?
Jaan: Rohan Mehra... a senior... (looks at the time- 9:56am) oh damn... I'm gonna be late... I would love to talk but I gotta go!
Avu: u go girlll! (Throws her out of the door)
(Jaan literally sprints to the football grounds which was on the other side of the school... but she still manages to get there just in the nick of time---...)
Jaan gets there... panting but feels the blood drain her when she sees no one there waiting for her... 10:15...
Jaan(in her head): he should be here by now...! (Starts to lose hope when suddenly the sound of a roaring engine of a bike is heard and Jaan looks up- not really expecting anything)
But he was right there--- as he got off his bike and walked towards her, some girl onlookers started squealing... but he just gave them a kinda disgusted look and walked straight towards Jaan.
Jaan was totally staring--- but not at him...but at the black beauty that was behind him... his bike!!
Rohit: (thinking that she was staring at him) look... I'm sorry that I was late on our first date but I can----
Jaan ran right past him and to the bike that was standing there its engine still active...
Jaan: amazing.! Can I ride it?
Rohan: of course! Why else did I bring it?
Jaan: omgggg! Thank you so much... you're amazing! (Hugs him suddenly outa excitement but he doesn't pull back...)
Rohit takes a black helmet out and hands it to Jaan who gladly takes it... he gets on the bike and then she gets on behind him... and puts her hand around his waist to get balance as they ride away into the open road and Jaan laughs and screams with excitement as the cool wind hits her and they get on the highway full speed ahead...