On my way!

*next morning*
Jaan POV
--I'm awoken by my alarm ringing and then a sudden shake and BOO! I open my eyes and the smell of mild deodorant fills my nostrils, calming... WAIT! Today's the day! I suddenly jolt up, now fully awake and my face meets a pair of brown eyes...--
Jaan: oh! Hi!!! What time is it?
Rohan: 2:30am! Get up sleepy head!
Jaan: that's too early! Why did you wake me!!!!
Rohan: because you take 13minuites to bath, 7minuites to do makeup and pick a dress, 4minuites to put the clothes in and that leaves you with 6 minutes... out of which 3 you have already wasted in making me say all this! So get up and GO!!!!
Jaan: oh god! Fine... now that you've given me full lecture I might as well go!
-- ..... I take a loose off-white top and put on some sweatpants and then put a thin streak of eyeliner under my eye... finishing the look with some fruity perfume, I look down at my watch- 4minuites to 3:00am!
Jaan: Hahaha you were wrong! There's 4 mins! Not 3!
Rohan: hmmm... let's walk out the door to you're room shall we? (Both walk out their door with Jaan's suitcase)
Now look at the time *3mins to 3:00am*
Jaan: ughhh! Fine you're very accurate!
(Rohan walks her down to the front of the school where most people already are- 1min to 3:00 am)
Jaan to Rohan: it's kinda sad that you can't come... I'm genuinely gonna miss you! Going to the city of love without you're boyfriend is irrational!!!
Rohan: it's fine I'll call you very frequently! It'll feel like I'm right there beside you... I promise...
(They give each other a warm hug which they break from as the Principal walks in, with their guide)
Principal: let's take roll call- (everyone is present :))
Ok! Perfect and very punctual! That makes 15 of you!
I would like all of you to get into your pairs and sit in your seats in the bus pronto!! Oh and I would also like a word with Jannat...
(Jaan walks over to her)
Jaan: yes ma'am...
Principal: I would like you to take as many pics as possible- for the blog... we would like to keep this trip a memory! Also enjoy yourselves everyone!
(Jaan walks over to Rohan one last time before getting on the bus with everyone else)
Rohan: you love me don't you?
Jaan: (blushes at the statement) (hesitates) um- yes... yes I do...
--- Rohan kisses me on the cheek as I'm called over by Avu... , I walk towards the bus with my suitcase and make a call emoji with my hands 🤙 as the bus door closes behind me... I look through my window as we start to move and he gives me a thumbs up as I look back at Avu and Sidd who are smirking at me...! Oh boy! I have a lot of explanation to do...:(
~~~~~~
Avu: coughs and gives me a glare***
Jaan: that's Rohan Mehra... my boyfriend!
Sidd: (smirking harder) and how serious are you guys?
Jaan: what??? We're just dating!
Avu: 'dating' and kissing!
Jaan: ohhhh! You guys are one to say... I walked in the other day on you guys cuddling up in Avu's room! (Now Jaan starting to smirk)
Sidd: (now redder than a tomato) whoa! First of all... you should knock! And second of all... it's not my fault that Avu's favorite horror movies creep me out!
Avu: whoaaa! Ok fine... now let's talk about something else before you both get into a cat fight!
Jaan: nah (gives Sid a glare) I'm gonna go find my partner! And chat...
Avu: ummm... let's watch something on Netflix?
Sidd: NOT HORROR!
Avu: fine... how about Harry Potter Movie Marathon?? (Smirking)
Sidd: (smirks back) I bet you would wanna quit by the end of the 2nd movie!
Avu: try me!!!!
[they start a competitive movie marathon as Jaan goes and sits next to Ashnoor who was sitting at the end of the bus along with the O7 team... except Yusuf...]
(Jaan starts to walk over towards them bus slightly hesitates after seeing Faisu there too... but then she remembers what Avu said and desires to take it into consideration... she takes a deep breath in and walks on...)
She reaches then and nudges Faisu who looked back a little shocked to see her...))
Jaan to Faisu: (flicks him oh the head to make him snap out of the little trance that he was in) so you're not gonna introduce me to yr friends!???
Faisu: ohhh... yeah sure!
(Faisu to everyone) umm- so guys this is Jannat Zubair and you can call her anything you want! She's the--- (gets cut by Hasnain)
Hasnain: school blogger! Amazing.., (to Jaan) hi, I'm Hasnain!, and this it Adnaan, Ashnoor, Shadan, Faiz, Ashnoor and as you must already know- Faisu (points everyone out)
Jaan: hi... (Ashnoor pulls her over to the seat beside her)
Ashnoor: hiya partner!
Jaan: nice! Now I'm gonna take a pic...(holds up her camera as she stands up to get a better angle) say cheeze!
Everyone poses and Jannat takes a shot!
Jaan: perfect! (Sits back down on the seat beside Ashnoor, facing everyone)
So... whatcha guys going?
Adnaan: nothing really... but (smirks) we could play would you rather!
Arishfa: no! Don't you dare!
Adnaan: so! Arishfa...would you rather kiss me or Hasnain?
Arishfa: Hasnain!
Hasnain: that's a lie (in a sing-song voice)
Arishfa: WHATT! That's not fair!
Ashnoor to Jaan (who is a little confused): they're lovebirds... we totally ship them❤️
Jaan: ohhh... adorable!
Arishfa: I heard that!
(All laugh except Arishfa)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the airport**
They all enter and find themselves in front of a huge glass window through which they can see the runway nearby... their plane was docked nearby and altogether it made a perfect view!*
Jannat puts her camera on the tripod stand and sets it on the bench nearby.. she tells everyone to face the camera as they all pose for the timed photo...