...I like Reem...

Sry I couldn't update yesterday... but I'll make up for it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidd POV
Faisu and I hide under the table in our bedroom cuz that's what we're told to do during an earthquake... within the next 30 minutes she storms into the Room and my seemingly endless nightmare begins--
Jaan: SIDDHART NIGAM YOU COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!! Or else.......
Sidd: or else what?...
Jaan: or else- I'll find you and then your lecture will be 2 times longer...!!!
Sidd: ok fine but as long as you promise to make it short....
Jaan: we'll see about that!
(Sidd and Faisu come out from under the table)
Faisu: so... Whassup?
Jaan: Sidd how the hell could you do this to Avu?!!!!!
Sidd: do what?
Jaan: And I thought you had better taste than to like Reem!
Sidd: what?!
Jaan: are you gonna explain to us what you were THINKING!!!
Sidd: who told you that I like Reem! I never sent her letters! I sent Avu letters...cuz she would write them to me...! And besides who told you that I like Reem... cuz obviously I like Avu!
(Avu is standing outside their door listening to the conversation....)
Avu: (in her mind) yeeeeeessssss! He likes me! My heart is content now I can go and bug someone else in pease! (Walks away to join the O7 group)
(Author- bahut he ajeeb sa ladki hai)
[back to Sidd]
Jaan: wait... if you meant to send those letters to Avu... then how does Reem have them?
Sidd: are you telling me or asking me?
Faisu: can we go grab something to eat?
Sidd: yes... I've been hiding under that table for the whole day...! Damn the world can be a dark place....!
Jaan: stupid buffaloes! Anyway... you're still gonna have to fix this situation... Avu is heartbroken!
Sidd: chill out... tomorrow is Valentine's, I'll pour my heart out to her... and then she'll have to fall head on heels for this handsome face!
Jaan: hahaha! Very funny... you're gonna have the time of your life when she rejects you...
Sidd: we'll see about that... wanna bet?
Jaan: no I'm good! Cuz I wish the same for you obviously!
Faisu: now can we get some food?
Sidd and Jaan together: YES!
(They all head out to the canteen to grab some dinner and find everyone there... they take the empty table with Avu watching her sandwich with some corn soup...)
(Sidd goes and sits down next to Avu and flings his hand around her neck pulling her closer... Avu doesn't even react as if it's totally normal... Jaan and Faisu grin from eye to eye)
Jaan: yuck! Corn soup! How do you even drink that?!
Avu: it actually didn't taste that bad...
(Sidd takes the spoon from Avu and takes a sip of the soup)
Sidd: it tastes ok....
(Jaan takes a sip)
Jaan: it's disgusting... how do you guys find this good?
Faisu: now at the counter ordering pasta and gets 3 plates... on Carbonara (cheese cream), one Arabiata (chili tomato sauce) and some Genovege (basil sauce)...
Avu: you're kidding... you three are gonna get some serious tummy aches after eating that for dinner...
Faisu: well... now that we're in Paris we might as well get a taste of Italy too...!
Jaan: I don't know if what you just said made any sense but this is delicious!
(They all eat their food while Avu time to tims takes a bite of everyone's... basically eating most of Sidd's...)
(They stay in the cafe... chatting for a while... until they're the last ones in the cafeteria... 10:30pm...)
Avu: should we leave now... before someone throws us out?
Faisu: yeah definitely need to!
Jaan: I'm super sleepy too... let's go!
(They all head back to their rooms and Sidd and Avu get changed to go to bed)
(In bed...Avu now half asleep)
Sidd: (slightly shakes her) hey...
Avu: what is it? We didn't even watch a horror movie this time!
Sidd: you wanna go out with me to explore Paris tomorrow?
Avu: ...
Sidd: just the two of us?
Avu: yeah sure! I'd love that...
Sidd: great (takes a strand of her hair  off her face and tugs it behind her ear)
Sidd: good night...
Avu: good night...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
I'm planning to end this book... within the next few chapters... cuz I'm running outa plot and you can tell that this book is about to end...
BUT! I'm gonna start a new one on April 15- 2020...
'The Rich Girl's Crush' -Also a Sidneet Fanfic. plz consider reading🎉
Cover page reveal:--

 plz consider reading🎉Cover page reveal:--

How is it? Let me know in comments! 🎉🎆😆