27. different

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily✨

EVAN WOLFE

"You say you're not like your dad but what the fuck was that?!" The words sting my tongue like venom and I almost flinch at how harsh and horrible I sounded. My eyes watch as a single tear slips down Caleb's cheek and my heart shatters in my chest. "Because I have no idea who that person was."

He nods at me and sniffs, his eyes looking down towards the floor. "Wow," He says sadly. "I guess I deserved that."

His eyes trail along the floor and back up to me, his jaw clenching tightly. "But I will never be like my father. You're right, I might have some problems but I am not like him. I'm not abusive, I'm not controlling, I'm not manipulative."

I reach to the floor and find my pants and pull on the rest of my clothes, looking away from his gaze. "I didn't mean for it to go that far, I never want to hurt you. I'm sorry pups." His voice sounds hurt.

Tears fall down my cheeks, frustration growing inside of my body. "Please talk to me," he steps closer to me.

I eventually look up to him and watch as he stands a few inches from me. "You want to know why I said what I just said?" I say barely above a whisper.

Caleb looks at me for a moment before nodding.

"The look in your eye when you saw what you were doing to me, how much you were enjoying it—"

"Pups," Caleb instantly starts shaking his head.

"Just listen to me." I ground out to him.

He gives me a sad look and stays quiet.

"You enjoyed that so much and it was scary for me because I've never seen you like that. It was like a Caleb I've never known, it was like your power and domination got too much in your head." I pause for a few seconds. "But that's when I realised that that is you, that's who you are. A dominant. And I can't give you what you want Caleb."

"What are you saying?" His eyes fill with confusion and hurt.

"You want someone that you can dominate, that you can order around and will fully submit to you. But I can't do that Caleb, I'm not that kind of person." I hold my hand up to him to stop him moving closer again.

"Pups stop—"

"With everything that I've been through, the things I've witnessed and the things I've experienced. I can't be shoved into a box like that, I can't be ordered around like that. I want to be my own person, I want to belong to myself... not worry I've said or done something bad that will get be punished." My voice croaks and I attempt to push away my tears that have stained my cheeks.

"I don't want that Evan, I promise you I don't." Caleb tries, his voice pleading with me but I instantly shake my head at him.

"It reminds me of the things I saw when I was back at my brothers pack. One having a significant amount of power over the other. I know to you it's only temporary dominance and would be consensual but I can't get the resemblance out of my head. It scares me." A hand rakes through my hair and I grip on the strands.

I look up into his heartbroken face, his eyes dull and heavy. That's when realisation hits, I asked for this. I asked him to show me what this was all about, what this side to him was like. I just didn't understand how far it could go.