36. heated

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

EVAN WOLFE

Caleb wastes no time in pressing me up against my bedroom wall, his pelvis pushing into me. His hardened member throbbing against mine through the fabric of our trousers. I'm completely panting into his mouth as my hands roam over his shirt wishing it was his skin.

He yanks off my jacket and throws it onto the floor, ripping the tie off my neck in one swift movement. I shudder against him as he presses his lips to the mark on my neck, his fingers fumbling with my shirt buttons. "Take it off," he murmurs into me.

No longer being able to wait he rips the shirt open with his hands, I inhale a sharp breath. "I don't have another shirt," I pant.

"Fuck the shirt," he says before slamming his lips back down onto mine.

My heart skips at the same time my dick grows harder, feeling completely swollen. I reach up to undo Caleb's shirt as he kisses me passionately, I manage to keep my patience and push the shirt off his shoulders when I undo the last button. My hands burn like fire the second I come into contact with his skin.

Caleb's hand cups the side of my neck, his teeth gently nipping my bottom lip. I undo his trousers quickly and remove his belt, Caleb groans as he pulls me up around his body. My legs clinging to him instantly, he walks us over to the bed and puts me down just beside it.

Breaking the kiss as my eyes find his, his lips part as he pants down to me. "I've missed something," I admit.

Caleb's eyebrow raises at me. "Missed what?"

I take his wrist in my right hand and place his fingers around my throat. "I've missed your hand being here," I tell him as my eyes never leave his.

Caleb's chest rumbles before he closes his eyes. "I'm ready to start adding things back that I'm comfortable with," I say as I keep his hand firmly pressed to my skin.

"Pups I—" he seems unsure of himself but I didn't want him to doubt this.

"You said about safe words?" I say quietly as he nods. "Well my safe word will be—pancakes."

Caleb's eyes flick between mine seeming unsure. "I don't want to ruin this," his eyes fall to the floor for a second. Dropping his hand from my throat, I raise up onto my tip toes and brush my lips over his.

"You won't ruin this," I mumble against him before pecking his lips.

"I just worry," his eyes find mine again.

"Well I don't want you to worry. I want you to show me how much of an Alpha you can be."

I think both our hearts stopped, did I really just say that?

His eyes turn dark, his jaw clenching at my words. "What did you just say?" He barely gets out. His chest rises and falls quickly like he's hyperventilating.

Does he like being called Alpha? A mix of curiosity and horniness creep up through my stomach. Pushing away the cowardice inside me and deciding to be brave, I open my eyes wide and look at him directly. "I want you to fuck me, Alpha."