death .42

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

CALEB VELLA

"It's time to sacrifice yourself to me."

Wes instantly opens their cell with the keys attached to his belt, my eyes remain on Lola as she shakes her head violently. Tears sprouting out of her eyes in fear.

Lola is grabbed aggressively and ripped away from Fi who cries out for her, sobs echoing against the walls. "Lola!" She yells helplessly from the ground.

"Please don't do this," Lola murmurs as her tears reach her lips. "Please don't kill me."

Ryker smirks at her. "God I love it when they beg for their lives, it only makes the sacrifice sweeter." He says as he dips his head down to her level, his eyes full of excitement.

Lola screams out as she is pulled out of the cell and the door is locked behind her. Fi rushes to the bars and yells for her daughter, pain evident in her voice.

Lola's eyes catch mine as she passes and I finally letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Scurrying to my feet and rushing to the door as I attempt to get their attention.

"Wait," I reach out through the cell.

Ryker stops dead in his tracks and cranks his head towards me.

"Sacrifice me," my voice hoarse in desperation. "Let her go and you can sacrifice me."

The air turns eerily silent in shock. Ryker stalks forward to my cell and grins at me, his teeth thick with dirt. The stench of his breath was enough to make my lungs contract for a few moments.

"Oh my sweet, sweet boy," he chimes. "I was saving you for a special time but if you're so desperate then I'm all for it."

I resist the urge to strangle him but instead I keep myself under control. "Anything to stop you taking the life of a fucking teenager, you sick fuck,"

Ryker's jaw ticks and he smirks to himself. "Well that's great," he nods at me enthusiastically. "Because once you're dead the opinion you have on me sacrificing Lola will be non-existent."

"You fuc—"

"Let's go," Ryker calls as Wes reopens Lola's cell and shoves her inside.

Lola hits the floor and snaps her head to look up at me. Wes moves to unlock my cell and grabs me, his fingernails digging into my skin. "You're a fucking idiot," Wes laughs sourly. "Grab him George,"

Lola grips onto the cell bars, tears continuing to stream down her face. "Caleb," she cries out, her body shaking.

"I said let's go!" Ryker roars and I'm pulled down the hall by Wes and George.

"Matilda," I mouth to Lola and she nods back at me, her eyes burning.

Dominic stands at the end of the hall, his arms crossed over his chest. Our eyes meet and I couldn't tell what he was thinking, just wishing that this will go to plan otherwise I am going to be dead.

When we reach the top of the stairs and I look towards the entrance of the house, my eyes begin to burn from seeing light for the first time in ages.

Attempting to shield my eyes as I'm pulled away from the light instantly. Watching as Ryker's thick boots click against the floor whilst he pushes open two wooden doors. A cold rush of air hits my face quickly and I look forward at the stain glassed windows.