Be with--

**MINAs POV**

Im on my way to the market to buy some grocery that I can use at my rented apartment. Im new at this area since Sana told me that someones needs me.  Actually it should be her in this town but she asked me to grab the job since she has a family problem. Soon enough she'll move to this area but not at my apartment because I know her.

Today I thought about not using my car since I want to familiarize the place where I live. Its just 10 minutes walk from my apartment going to the train station. It took me additional15 minutes to finally reached the market by the help of train and little walk.

Im into food, I really love cooking. I took fresh vegetables and some meats. I bought some icecream and ofcourse a ketchup. I decided to grab a little of vegetables since I will be taking public transportation now I dont want to carry too much and at the same time its very near from my apartment if I'll use my car it is less than 25 minutes. I decided to just do my grocery every 3 days.

————

I finished buying the stuffs that I need so Im on my way home. I just got off from the train when I heard a "HEY", I dont know if that person called me or not but its a familiar voice. I try to look around but its too crowded. People are going in and out from the train at the same time. Maybe its not what I thought.

I was about to take the stairs when I saw a familiar face that doesnt leave my mind ever since we met.

**CHAEYOUNG**

Im on my way back to my apartment. Jackson insists to bring me home but I asked him not to do that since Dahyun dont want to see him and at the same time I dont want to be alone with him that much.

He explain his side about that night that I saw him. He said that, that lady is nobody. He said that I dont need to think any malicious since he just saw her that night.

But for me, enough is enough. To be honest that was the 3rd time I saw him with somebody. I already gave him the second chance that we even decided to get married but he chose to destroy my trust again.

I was taking a train when I saw Somi inside.

"Hey Som!!!"

SM: Hey Chaeng!!! Long time no see!!!

We hugged each other. It was the first station so its not that crowded. We also got ourselves a seat.

SM: Are you busy this passed few days?

"Hmm? Yes because Im supposed to get married right? But dont worry Im already free."

SM: I heard the news. How can you say that Im your bestfriend if you dont even tell me those kind of things? Do I always need to know it from others?

"Dont be jealous Som, you know that I just dont want to talk about painful things anymore. Besides I dont feel any pain from heart broken. Its more on pain that I trusted him again and again."

I sighed and Somi just smile at me. After that we become quiet. I look outside the train and I saw a familiar face.

SM: Lets grab some drinks!!

I heard Somi said but I was in hurry that I forgot to answer her question.

"Text you later." I told her without looking at her.

"Hey!!!!" I shouted before running outside to follow the familiar face.

Im a short person so I dont have the luck to follow that face. Tall people are in my way!! Why do I have this height again?

I tried to look around but I failed to see that face. Maybe its all my imagination thats why I though I saw that person. I realize that what if that person is really here? What am I going to say? I laugh thinking how awkward the situation. I waited for the train to come.

It took less than 5 minutes to have the next train. I was about to get in when I heard someone.

Hey! Did you just called me earlier?

I follow the voice and saw her smiling at me.

"Oh yes I do."

What do you need?

"Ahmm? Can you leave Jackson alone?" I really dont know what to say. This is awkward. I just spit whatever I think at that very moment. I watch her face changed into confusing look.

Do you still like him?

"Its not of your business. Leave him alone." I dont like him anymore. I think?

Then if you still like him then I wont leave him alone.

"What the hell? Leave him alone so you wont be in misery."

Why? Are you going to pick a fight with me just because of that stupid guy?!

What?! How can she say that to Jackson? I thought she likes him? I look at her very confuse. I dont know what to say now.

"Do you like him?" I asked her calmly.

Are you going to bring him back?

"Does it matter?" I sighed. "Fine. If you want him then Ill give a way."

So? Are you going to give up?

"Im not giving up. If you want him, then make him happy."

What if I dont like him?

Then what? I asked myself. Am I going to bring him back? I feel sorry for this lady infront of me.

"What if I want him back? Are you going to give way?" I answer her with a question. Her face looks angry now.

Why are you giving that guy a chance?! He already cheated on you!! Let him go and BE WITH ME!!!!!

I looked at her very shocked. Did she just say be with her? Is she trying to mess with me now? She look at me as if she already know what Im thinking.

You heard me right. Be with me. She repeated herself calmly as if its not a big deal.

Im in shocked that I cant even say something.

Give me your phone. She demanded. So I gave it to her. She dialed something on my phone and I heard her phone rings. She give me back my phone.

You have my personal number. Ill call you if I need to and call me when you think about what Ive said.

She turned her back and I watch her got on the train.