Meeting

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I woke up this morning in Mina's arms. She decided to stay last night. To be fair, I let her decide if she wanted to stay or not. I didnt insist that, its all her decision to spent the night with me.

Dont be overwhelmed, we're not naked. We slept together with our clothes.

Im facing Mina's calm face. I love seeing her this calm, I mean she's always calm when she's not jealous, its just that when she's awake I felt like she's trying to control me with those eyes. Seeing her like this looks like she's powerless.

I caressed her face, enjoying the smooth skin under my fingers. How can this beauty so inviting even sleeping? This is not fair!!

My finger tip slowly traced her eyebrows then down to her nose bridge sooner it stops at her lips. Then I remember what happen last night. I cant believe that I initiate the kiss.

I brush my thumb at her lips. I feel invited so I lean, closing my eyes to give her a peck. I dont care if she caught me.

I pulled myself away, its too early for this. I rest my hands at her shoulders to keep the space to look at her since I felt her arm tighten at my body.

"Hi, goodmorning." Her eyes are still close but she smile, so I smile back even she havent open her eyes.

"Breakfast?" I offer so we can eat outside. She needs to go to work.

She nodded then she pulled me towards her, resting her chin over my head she speak up.

"I dont know that you're sneaky in the morning." Sneaky? About wh-- Ow! The kiss! I felt my face heat up so I buried my face to her chest.

"Lets go? I need to go to work after." She informed me to disconnect our body.

------

We seated at the closest empty table. We ate in silence but we keep on glancing at each other. The kiss last night did these to us and I dont know what it is but Im sure it gave us an assurance that we are on the same page.

Since we walked over the diner I asked her if we can stopped by on a key shop on our way and she agrees.

"Arent you going inside with me?" I asked her.

"Ill stay here. I need to call Sana that Ill be late for a couple of minutes."

"Maybe we can just skip this. Lets go back to my place so you can go to work." I felt sorry that she's being late because of me.

"No, its fine. She will understand. Just go inside and do your business. Ill wait here."

"Okay. Ill be back in less than 5." I informed her than I proceed inside.

------

**MINAs POV**

"Ill asked Chaeng if she will let me."

"Chaeng?"

"My girl." Im proud of myself!

"Whoah! Mina!! Whats happening to you?! Are you whipped?!" I rolled my eyes even she can't see me.

"Shut up Sana."

"I just cant take the idea that you're asking someone's permission for you to join me."

"Ooh come on Sana. I just dont want her to---" She cut me off with.

"Whatever whipped!" I heard her laugh on the other line before she end it.