Countdown: 4 days left: LIE

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Do you know the feeling of doing the opposite thing that you've been saying to yourself a couple of times? That sucks! My life was easy before I met Mina. Everything I plan, I stick to it whatever happens. I always think a thousand times before I totally convince myself that that is the best and right thing to do.

This time is different, because a moment ago I decided to leave Mina as soon as I face her. No explanation, just be gone and not show up again. But after what Dahyun told me. She has a point. Since it will going to hurt the both of us at the end and Im leaving Mina for good, why not add more days with pure happy memories before the farewell? Painful? Its all the same no need to rate it.

I might struggle on our last day since I dont know what excuses Ill be using just to make her turn around and decide not to see me. Maybe whatever I think will be better to say that day, Ill use it. So whatever it is Ill give it a shot.

I cant believe that my mind is like every where, scattered to be exact. What Im saying right now may stay that way or might be change later, which a total opposite of how I handle things.

If Im going to ask someone to help me except Dahyun, I believe they will just tell me that your problem is easy to solve. If people will keep on commenting that to every problems, I guess they dont know how to face problem for real.

I reach for my phone and dialed Mina's number. Im surprised that she answer it right away.

"Chaeng? Are you okay? Have you eaten? Are you back?"

All her question made me smile and chuckled. What did I do to deserve such good person?

"Chaeng? Please answer me."

"Ooh yeah. H-hi." All of a sudden I feel shy talking to her. I mean remembering what happen the last time we saw each other plus her last call which I unintentionally spoke and end the call.

"Listen, can we talk?"

"Sure."

"I mean like in person?"

"Yeah."

"Great! Lets have dinner. Ill pick you up an hour."

Its 5:30pm right now, her work will be done at 9pm. So Ill have to wait for more than 3 hours.

As if her knows what Im thinking.

"Dont worry, I wont wait to end my shift. Ill just finish signing up some papers and Ill be leaving."

"Ooh. Then Ill wait."

"Okay."

"Okay see you." I was about to end the call but Mina speaks.

"Ahmm Chaeyoung?" Suddenly she sounds nervous.

"Yes?"

"I missed you, I really do."

I cant stop it, a smile crept to my face as her confession brought warm to my heart. How I wish this will never end.

"Oh! Im sorry." Then I realize that I made it awkward since I didnt say anything.

"No, dont be. I missed you too." Then it become silent but not awkward silent instead its a comfortable silence. Enjoying hearing our breathes from other line. My smile get bigger, I dont know how but I can feel that she's smiling on the other line.

"Are you smiling?" Unconsciously I asked.

"How did you know? Are you stalking me? Are you somewhere around me watching me from far?"