DRUNK?

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

"Mina." I call her again. Please Mina stop.

"Chaeng~~~~ please?" She look at me with those puppy eyes.

"Listen Mina." I grab her shoulder to get her attention. "We cant."

"Why? Because you dont feel the same?" I sigh at her question.

"Mina you dont know what you are saying right now."

"Or is it because I drink alcohol?----- But Im not drunk!" She protest then pouts. Oh cute!

"Mina, you need to sober up first okay?" Suddenly her mood glow. Im wondering why?

"Then when I sober up we can do it?" She asked while smiling, showing her gums. Oh? Thats the reason of your gummy smile? Pervert! I laugh at her question. I nodded at her while laughing. I know she wont remember this conversation thats why I just agree. Drunk Mina right now is quite annoying.

I look at her and her head rested at the sofa. I think she fall asleep. Atleast she already behaved. I look at the table infront of us. I stand up and start cleaning up everything.

Im planning to bring Mina to the room and sleep at the sofa. Who knows what she'll do if she wake up in the middle of the night and she saw me sleeping next to her?

After cleaning up I was walking to her but my phone rings. Dad. Of all the people that I know, why him? I left Mina again and walk to the balcony to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Princess, I heard about the wedding."

"Please, dont start."

-------

**MINAs POV**

I woke up when I felt my neck hurts. I grunt from the pain. My head still spins. I heard someone.

"Mina? Are you okay?"

I open my eyes only to find the concern pair of eyes looking at me.

"Hm hm." I hum to answer her.

"You fell asleep just a couple of minutes. I think its not enough to sober you up. Let me help you to the room."

I should stop drinking. She help me to stand up. Putting her right arm around my waist. Then put my left arm over her shoulder to support me going to the room.

As we walk to the room I can smell her intoxicating strawberry scent. Do you ever experience not wanting something but then the person you like, likes it and it also made you like it? Because thats how she made me like strawberry.

Even she's having a trouble caring me to the room I cant help but keep looking at her. Her plumpy kissable lips. Her round eyes. The way she wears simple clothes and made it look sexy on her.

"I should stop drinking." I didnt realize that I say those words not until she chuckled and agree with me.

"You're right Ms. Myoui." She slowly sits me at the bed. Fortunately for me she was facing me. Our face are inches from each other. It made me smile. I can she the nervous in her face.