Hero

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I sprinted out from the hotel. I cant believe that she did that to me without my permission. How can I trust her if she doesnt know how to respect me?

I was waiting for a taxi at the hotel when I heard a familiar voice.

"Chaeyoung! Please dont leave! Im sorry!!! Please lets talk!"

I dont want to talk to her thats why I didnt turn around. I just wait for the taxi to get here.

When the taxi stop infront of me. I open the door as fast as I could but she stopped me from doing it. She put her hand over my hand.

"Please? Dont leave."

I try to open the door but she holds my hand firmly. Finally, I look at her. She didnt change her clothes. She's wearing her night gown. I cant believe that she didnt bother changing just to follow me down here.

"Hey miss!! Are you getting in?!!"

The taxi driver shouted at me. I look at him as he fully rolled down the window.

"She's not getting in."

She said before she took out a money from her night gown.

"Go." She said before handling the money to the driver. Then I remember that I want to go home.

"Whats wrong with you?! Im going home!"

"You should have said that before I told that driver to go! Lets go inside its freaking cold here!"

I felt my eyebrows clashed together as I heard her bossy voice.

I turn and start walking towards my way home.

"What the hell?!"

I heard her say as I try to walk faster.

"Im begging you. Please, lets go back to the hotel."

I can hear her but I didnt stop walking.

I crossed the street and I didnt hear her voice. I decided to slow down my pace. I turn around only to see her following me, shivering because of coldness. She's far from me but she stand out from the crowd because they are all looking at her. I stop walking, I felt my face softens because of her state. She stop walking also and warm her shoulder by rubbing it.

"I didnt asked her to follow me. The hotel is just across the street. She can go back if she feel cold." I speak to myself. I turn around to walk away from her.

I crossed the street again. But the sight of her bothers me. I turn around, she didnt move from her position.

"She'll be back to the hotel sooner." I said to convince myself. But before I turn around, somebody just approached her.

**MINAs POV**

I cant believe myself that I forgot to change from my night gown. Now, Im freezing to death. But I cant go back to the hotel and feel the warmness while my head keep on thinking about her. I should have think 100 times before doing something to her. I feel sorry, I really do. Thats why I decided to follow her at the street and try to convince her to go back to the hotel. We just crossed the first street across the hotel but my legs are getting numb. I try to follow her but the gap between us are getting bigger and bigger until I cant move my feet anymore.

I seated at the street hugging my legs. I try to look at her but she keep walking away. I lower my head and accept to myself that I wont be able to see her again. I shouldnt have done that to her. I hate myself for doing that.

"Hey miss? Do you need help?

I heard someone asked. I raise my head only to see 3 guys looking at me maliciously, devil smile drawn to their faces.

"No, I can help myself."

I said as I try to stand up but I stumbled, one of guy hold me.

"I think you really need help."

He said then licked her lips.

"I said I dont need help!" I try to shove his hand off me but he gripped my arm firmly.

"Dont worry. We will be gentle."

I felt my world collapse when I heard those words. I cant believe that in this crowd, nobody tries to help me. I understand that they dont want to get involve in this kind of situation but I hope someone helps me.

He pulled me to his body. I dont have strength to fight. My body is numbed and his hold is the only reason why I can stand up. I try not to passed out because of the coldness.

"Let her go!"

I heard a familiar voice shouted. I follow the voice and I saw her with some police officer behind her back.

"Chaeyoung" I said then I passed out.