Leave

**MINAs POV**

I wake up with the sunray passing thru the window hitting my eyes. I sat up and groan from pain.

"Ughhhh! My head!" I try to focus my sight before I roam my eyes around the room.

"Chaeyoung's room? How did I end up here?" Then I remembered that we drink soju, or should I say me? Not we.

"Sht!" I cursed and look at the empty space at the bed. "Chaeyoung?" I jumped off and check the bathroom, she's not there then I check her art room this time its not close and its also empty. I proceed to guest room which is Dahyun's room, I saw Sana. I proceed to the living room and stop at the kitchen, no Chaeyoung. I started to panic.

Did Ive done something I shouldnt last night? What if I scared Chaeyoung and why does Sana still here? My head start to spin, its getting bad. I look for hangover medicine and I found it.

I sat at the counter stool and try to remember everything even it means hurting my head more.

Then I remember something that Ive said last night:
"Tell me, whats you're problem with me? Did I do something to you?"

"No no no no no!" How did I asked that thing to my girl's bestfriend?! What if Dahyun thinks that Im not good for Chaeng? What if she thinks that I can hurt Chaeng not only emotionally but physically because of my drunken state? I promise I wont drink anymore!!! Please no! What if Dahyun and Chaeng decided to stay at some hotel and waited for me to leave this place? What if they feet unsafe around me? I felt my body start to trembling as a lot of negative thoughts start to occupy my brain. Im having a break down.

"I cant date you anymore." What if Chaeyoung tell me those words? I cant! I dont know who will accept me if she cant. I cant date Sana over my dead body!

I start to have a panic attack as my body trembled and my breathing become heavy.

"Mina!?" I heard Sana call me but my body is froze in a way that I cant control my trembling. She appears infront of me and worried flustered to her face. Then I cant hear my surroundings. This is not the first time that this ever happen to me.

The first time was when Sana told me that she thought that I have some problems. Since Ive got a lot of times getting drunk with her at her place, she told me that its all the same, it scares both of us thinking me getting drunk outside. So she convince me to see for a doctor. She accompanied me since it scares me, but soon we found out that I have psychological problem. It gets out of control when alcohol gets into my head. Thats why I stayed away from alcohol ever since. But one night I asked Sana to figured out all of my drunken states. The next day she told me about all of it with smile, but her eyes somehow looks like she was hurt and scared. I placed my phone somewhere to video myself, I thought Sana might hide something from me and she did. I watched the video, my breathing changed then I had a panic attack, thinking I cant control myself thats the worst thing I cant take. Its the opposite of who I am when Im sober. So that day I end up to hospital because of panic attack. She doesnt know what to do and neither do I since that my first.

Remembering that day makes me more panic. Her eyes are worried and I can see that she still doesnt know what to do. My vision start to blurry as my eyes starts to get watery, my breathing is getting hitch. I can sense that blacking out it the next thing will happen if I completely fails to take control of my breathing.

Then an arms wrapped around from my back to my waists made me startled and scares me more.

"Hey, its me."

I never been hugged from behind, but somehow when her body touches my back it suddenly became familiar to me.

"Relax. Inhale then exhale."