Overnight

**MINAs POV**

I felt my blood flow up to my head as I repeat in my mind what she said.

I stare at her intensely waiting if she really mean what she have said. Then she gave me a curious face and continued.

"You're blushing Mina. What perverted thoughts are running in your head?"

I was caught off guard and I didnt expect that from her.

"What?! Im not!"

"You're not what? A pervert?"

She smirked at me as if she likes teasing me. To be honest I really dont like being tease.

"Whatever!"

I shouted out of irritation then walk back inside the house push her a little to the side before passing thru her.

"You gonna need to cool down your head before going to sleep. I dont want to be attack while sleeping."

I heard her say before laughing really loud. She really like teasing me, so I go back to her.

I cant be defeated.

She was shocked when she saw me turn around and face her, I walk towards her and trying to build up my confidence inside me before reaching her. We look at each others eyes. As I move towards her, I close the gap between us making her move backward. She broke the eye contact when her back touches the door.

I brought my hands at the side of her head to touch the so I can corner her. She look uncomfortable yet Im not done.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

She said in annoyance. I smirked when I saw her get stiff. I lean forward to enjoy her annoyance then whisper to her ear.

"Tell me? What do you wanna do?"

I said in a husky voice. Then I pull my face from her. When I look at her face I felt my confidence gone away as I saw her with teary eyes.

I move backward giving her space to move.

"Hey, Im sorry. I didnt mea---"

She didnt let me finish as she pass thru me.

I groaned to myself. I should have let her win. As I turn around she's no longer there.

I tried to look at her at the living area but she's not there. So I decided to go to the kitchen then I found her. She was holding a bottle of wine and a wine glass. She saw me but just inverted her eyes somewhere then passed thru me, AGAIN.

I sighed, did I really made a mistake? I was about to follow her then I thought it will be better if I also bring a wine glass so I can join her.

I walk to her cabinet then take a glass.

I thought she was at the dinning area but as I pass by I saw nobody. I thought she might be at her room right now, maybe she dont want to be interrupt by me. So I just proceed to the living room, Ill just spend the rest of the night there.

But I saw Chaeyoung on the floor, sitting while looking at the glass of wine in her hand. Then she felt my presence.

"What took you so long? You asked me what I wanna do right? Join me. I want to drink."

I listen to her and sitted across her. I dont want to make her feel uncomfortable again.

------

She finish her 3rd glass when she start talking.

"Are you a light drinker? I just finish my 3rd glass and you havent even drink the quarter of yours."