Asked her

**MINAs POV**

"Im sorry, I mean it."

I watch as Chaeyoung sighed heavily.

"Fine."

Theres this awkward silent happening right now. She look at me and I was captured by her feature. Her long hair fell to her shoulder. My eyes travel to her face as I realize she has a mole close to her lips. Those lips which has a heart shape. I imagine myself kissing it again. Remembering how soft it is when I get a chance to kiss it. I was mesmerized at those kissable lips.

"What are you thinking?"

I was snapped back and found her looking at my lips then to my eyes. I raised my eyebrow from her question.

"You're biting your lips."

Then it leaves me in awe. Did I just bite my lips just by looking at her? Am I that really out of control of my own body?

"Just to let you know, your mouth is open."

I shrugged myself thinking how my action being questionable in her presence.

"I-Im sorry. Im just thinking about something." I need a scapegoat. "So about the scratch, stay here. Ill look for a first aid."

"You dont have to. Its fine. This will heal sooner."

"I insist since Im afraid it will leave a mark."

"Im totally fine."

"Dont be stubborn."

"Coming from someone who's also a stubborn?"

I raised my eyebrow again looking at her. I stand up then left her to look for the first aid kit.

——

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

She raised her eyebrow before she left me. Its intimidating seeing her looking at me that way. I look at my scratch, checking how bad it is. Theres a little blood on it but since it is small, the blood is already dry.

"Tada!!"

I follow the voice. I look at her, she raised her right hand which is holding the kit. A wide smile spread at her lips. I smile as her gums shows. Then I look at her eyes that are fixed at me. She walks towards me and pull a chair close to me. All of a sudden my breath hitched when I felt her hand connects to my skin.

"This wont hurt you okay? Ill just clean it up then we're done."

Theres no reason to protest now since she already have the kit.

——

"Then—— we're done."

She announced as she put the bandage to my scratch.

"Next time, be careful okay?"

I nodded. She start putting back the stuffs at the kit. I watch as her delicate hands picked up the stuff. Then she stand up.

"Ill just bring this back."

I nodded again. Then she disappear.

Did I loss my ability to talk?

It didnt take her to long to come back. I watched her walk towards me. She's looking at me and a fake smile drawn to her face.

**MINAs POV**

When I got back to Chaeyoung I dont know what we are going to talk about. She might leave in any minute if she found me too boring. Even we had an arguement earlier I enjoy when she's around. It makes me sad thinking that she doesnt like me.

"You know what since you're in dress, why dont we go for a lunch?"

I look at her eyes. It may sound crazy but I imagine my eyes are glittering from over joy. A big smile shows at my lips as I repeat in my head coming from her mouth.

"You're blushing."

I try to cover my face.

"Are you that happy?"

I remove my hands from my face and nodded at her.

"Just to make myself clear, we are going out for a lunch. This is not a date."

"I didnt say that this is a date."

"Just making sure that we are on the same page."

"Arent you going home to change?"

"No. Why?"

"Im just worried since its cold outside. You might get cold or worse?"

"Dont over think Mina. Ill be fine. Lets go?"

——

**AUTHOR**

On their way to the restaurant, Mina felt uncomfortable seeing guys eyeing Chaeyoung in a disrespective manner. She took Chaeyoung's hand and walk faster with her.