Connected

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I got back to my place after my breakfast with Dahyun. Im planning to go back to sleep, but eventually after learning that the gallery might be opening this month I felt the urge to work on my piece. I dont want to lose this opportunity to finally hang my own painting in a gallery.

Going straight to my room to get change, I look for my white longsleeve.

I look at my hamper and even under my bed, which Im sure I will never put it there but I wasnt able to find it. Getting crazy about it, I took a deep breathe to calm myself so I can start thinking.

Remembering the last time I wore it. Suddenly an image of sexy Mina appears to my mind then I recall that she's wearing it the other night. Wait! Did I say 'sexy'? I face palm myself unconsciously.

That is my uniform.

I wanted to text Mina about the shirt. And asked her to bring it back to me. But I decided to just wait.

Since I dont have it I decided to do something I never did. Its scary thinking about doing it, worried somebody will bust in my place but since I locked the main door and Im alone, I have privacy I thought it will be fun.

------

Im half at my piece, I feel sorry that I wasnt able to start my painting for the gallery but I feel accomplished that finally! The 3rd empty frame is no longer empty.

Suddenly my phone made a sound indicating I have a message. I open it and it was Mina. I look at the time and my tummy growl at the same time. Im hungry, its sad that Mina cant bring food.

I start dressing up so I can buy my lunch.

Before leaving, I feel thirsty so I walk to my kitchen first before going out. Fortunately, I saw the paper bag from last night. I took it out from the fridge, maybe I can heat it up so I dont need to leave my place.

A grin creep into my face as I saw a sushi roll inside the paper bag. Im happy I dont need to heat up anything.

Mina is really my life saviour.

The sushi roll is perfect!! But Im craving for more! I guess Im still going outside. Looking at the container of the sushi, I saw the name. I searched for the restaurant then I go out when I got the address.

------

The place is very fancy and I really like the ambience. Its like Im going to enjoy going back and forth at this place. Since Im alone I decided to sit at the bar, where you can watch them making your rolls, sashimi, hot pots and more.

Walking from the door I saw someone who looks familiar. I gasped as I saw the person with woman.

Im thinking about not talking to the person but I guess I will be seen sooner.

Approaching them, I saw that person reached for the lady's hand. "So you have a girlfriend?" I asked playfully, which made them startled.

"Oh! Hi?"

------

**MINAs POV**

Still terrified, I turn around to see the woman behind me.

"Oh! Hi?" I greeted.

"Seriously Mina, you have girlfriend?" Not minding my greetings she asked with confusion in her face.

"Dont be ridiculous! This is Sana!"

I said pointing at Sana.

"Ohmo! I didnt realize that its you Sana!" Sana stand up and gave her a hug.