Fight

**CHAEYOUNG's POV**

We ate at the restaurant right across the hotel where she's staying.

We're about to separate ways.

"See you next time?"

"Theres a next time?"

She asked with a wide smile at her face.

"Yeah. As long as we're both free."

"Just to let you know, Im always free for you."

"Just to let you know I do have work so it always depends."

"Its fine. I can always try."

I chuckled when I hear her attempt.

"So?"

"So?"

She repeat what I say as if she dont want to part ways.

"Where are you going? Are you going straight home?"

"No actually. I need to go somewhere which is related to work."

"Can I come?"

"For now, its a no. You need to take a rest thats why we picked this restaurant close to you."

I saw her raised her eyebrow as if she doesnt buy my reason.

"Where do you exactly going?"

I sighed.

"Just to recall, we're not together. I dont need to tell you everything specially work related."

"Excuse me? Did you just put an attitude?!"

"Look Mina. Im just telling you the truth."

"Fine! Dont tell me, but I want you to go home then change your outfit! Its freezing cold outside!"

"Im fine. I can last for 3 more hours. Besides it wont take 3 hours for me to finish my work and go back home."

"Chaeyoung! Dont be childish! GO-BACK-HOME-AND-F*CKING-CHANGE!"

"Mina, dont pick a fight. Ill be back home when Im done. Ill text you or call you when I got back home."

"Forget it! I should have know that you just like people looking at you!"

"Mina, tell me. Whats wrong?"

"Are you stupid Chaeyoung!? Even we're just across the street, people keep on looking at your skin. Specially guys! They look at you as if they're tearing your clothes off!"

"Dont mind them Mina. Im fine. Ill walk you to the hotel."

I try to touch her shoulder but she dodge it.

"Be considerate about my comment Chaeyoung!"

Then she just walked away without turning or looking at me.

She raised her hand and pull over a cab.

------

I got home from the park earlier than I expected. I really thought I can found what Im looking for, but my arguement with Mina earlier keep on repeating in my head thats why I cant concentrate.

"Where have you been Chaeyoung?"

Dahyun asked me, I look at her but I didnt answer.

"Hey, I know that look. Whats the problem?"

I go straight to the sofa and burried my face at the pillow.

I heard Dahyun's foot steps coming to me.

I feel her hands at my back and stroke it.

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

I raised my face and look straight to her eyes. I sighed.

"And you can also keep it to yourself and open up whenever you're ready. Thus that sounds better?"

I smiled at how Dahyun knows when is the right time for me to speak.

"Thanks bro!"

I hugged her very tight.

------

**MINAs POV**

I go straight to my apartment. Chaeyoung wont understand me. Im just worried about how guys look at her. Its intimidating to see people look at her but its uncomfortable when they look at her in a maniac look.

Thinking how our arguement ended she will probably think Im over protective.

"What I have done!" I blurted out out of my frustration.

Then my phone rings. I picked it up and answer the call without looking at the screen.

"Hello? What do you need? Im not in the mood right now."

"Hey, its me.——"

Then I recognize the voice. I look at the screen then put it back at my ear.

"Ohh! Im sorry. It not what it sounds like.—"

"Ill go straight to the point. I want to make up for what happened. See you at the front of the hotel where you checked in? Lunch time! Bye!"

The call was ended without me responding to her invitation.

——

**AUTHOR**

After Dahyun left Chaeyoung's apartment, Chaeyoung took out her phone and stare at Mina's number.

Without realizing it she pressed dialed then Mina answer it at the other line.

Out of adrenaline she blurted out whats on her mind and end the call without any respond from her.

"I think I screwed up?" She said realizing that Mina might not show up.