DDay: Gallery Opening

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I woke up as I heard my phone rings. I look at the wall clock and I still have 4 hours before the opening and Im planning to wake up within 2 more hours.

"Damn it!" I cursed as I reached for my phone to look who's calling, but when I saw the caller ID; 'My Mina' appears at my screen, the irritation fades away.

"Hello?" I greeted. I can still hear the husked at my voice since I just woke up.

"Hi Chaeng.----" Even I cant see her, I know that she's smiling.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes. Why?" I spit out without thinking.

"Ooh! Im sorry."

"Its fine. Atleast I heard your voice."

"Dont start Chaeng."

"Start with what?" I asked curiously.

"You're starting to pound my heart with those words." I laugh when she confess.

"Dont laugh!" I tried to laugh quietly.

"Anyway, I called you because I wanted to apologize that I cant pick you up. I need to go to the opening to fix everything and be prepare."

"Mina, dont apologize. We already talked about that last night right?"

"Yes I know. I just want to make sure you're not forgetting everything from last night." Again, even I cant see her I know she's smiling and shy at the same time.

"Ahmmm, about last night." She continues.

"What about it?" I act like I dont know what she's pointing out.

"About the------" I think she's thinking about the kiss. "-----You said that we have a date tonight right?" Oh-kay?

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to be sure that you didnt forget what you've said last night."

"Im a woman with my words, Mina."

"Just saying.... anyway, Im already here! See you later! Loveyou!"

I was shocked when she said those last words and at the same time relieved that she end the call right away. I know that word is not a question to be answered but its just that......

I sigh heavily and dialed my fiancé's number. Mina's last words gave me the courage.

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning to you too, love." He greeted sarcastically.

"Who do I owe the pleasure for your morning call?"

"Listen! I called to cancel the wedding! Bye!"

With that I end the call. I didnt wait for his response. I dont need his reply. Im calling it off no matter what he say.

-----------

"Hello bro? Where are you? We still have 5 minutes before the opening. We will open on time."

"I just arrived! Im standing right infront of the gallery. Im nervous! How come we have a lot of people right now?"

"I told you! Your girlfriend work hard thats why we have this audiences."