Sweet gestures

Mina woke up with the sunlight flashes to her face. She dont want to be awaken but suddenly misses the warmth from Chaeyoung's body that she'd embrace was no longer at her arms. 'Oh yeah! Chaeyoung.' She thought as her eyes opens widely.

Looking at her side, no ones with her at the bed. A slightly disappointment drawn to her face as she sat up and roam her eyes at the room.

She inhale the smell of the room. Smells strawberry. She thought. Her eyes fall to the empty space at the wall. Trying to think hard. "I saw an empty frame right there. Im sure about it." She whisper to herself. She remember seeing 3 empty frames hanging at the wall last night.

Suddenly she heard a growl coming from her stomach, her attention focus on it then think what time is it. Glancing at the clock beside the bed, its already passed noon. She got up from the bed and go thru the bathroom. She wont face Chaeyoung without fixing herself, she thought.

As she get out from the bathroom and proceed to the bedroom door. She peek first before slowly getting out from the room. She thought maybe Chaeyoung was working on one of the empty frames right now, she decided to turn the doorknob of Chaeyoung's art room but as expected, it is lock.

A sigh of disappointment escape from her mouth as she wont be able to see her art room. Proceeding straight, she heard some small noise coming from the kitchen.

Peeking again, she saw Chaeyoung standing infront of a stove looking at the pan then to the cracked egg at the stove top then go back to the pan. She doesnt know what she's doing but Mina decided to watch Chaeyoung first.

Chaeyoung release a heavy sigh out of frustration. She turn off the stove, reached the bowl beside her and drop the egg shell then walk to the counter to get a kitchen tissue to wipe down the egg at the stove top.

After wiping the stove she took the pan and wash out some of the egg that been sticked.

Drying the pan again, she brought it back to the stove and turned on the heat. Putting in a low to medium heat. Chaeyoung walk to the fridge, open and take 4 eggs at the door before closing it.

Mina saw Chaeyoung's face like she have a fight to go and she wont let herself be defeated.

She watch Chaeyoung stand infront of the stove. Inhale first before starting to tap the egg at the side of the pan. Chaeyoung doesnt look satisfied with the small crack that she made and tap the egg again at the side of the pan stronger than the first stroke. The egg cracked and Chaeyoung having a small hand didnt help her to hold the eggshell together as it opens and flow the egg whites at the stovetop again.

Chaeyoung look frustrsted yet doesnt want to accept the defeat, wipe down the stove and proceed to the next egg.

She tap the egg to the side of the pan again. She saw a crack and think its better if she'll stop tapping it on the side. She held the egg at the center of the pan and use her finger to slit the eggshell into two falling out the eggwhite and egg yolk in a good state.

Feeling she won the fight gives her happiness that made her smile from ear-to-ear. "Yes!" She shouted. Reach for the spatula to flip the egg, its too early to do that but she doesnt know that. Her face turn into disappointment as the eggyolk crack and making the egg ugly. "What?!" She screamed.

Mina cant hold it. She find Chaeyoung adorable at this state. She reveal herself by saying. "Do you need help?" Chaeyoung turn around and meet Mina.

Chaeyoung is already having a teary eyes which made Mina said. "How poor you." She walk toward her and took the spatula. "I take care of it." She told Chaeyoung while tapping her head softly.