Hide

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Mina left my place without saying anything. To be honest I wanted to apologize for hurting her physically but somehow she deserved it. She knows how off that topic means to me.

I know she's angry and its normal to say something she wanted to say when anger get in the way. But even she's angry she shouldn't have say those words!

I keep rolling at my bed and I cant fall asleep. I stand up from my bed. "Maybe I can do my painting." I whispered to myself. I dont want to talk to Mina for a while and I think I can use this emotion that I have right now to make my art piece.

I only have like 15 days before the gallery opening.

"I need to leave, this place made me think of Mina all the time. I cant stay here." I whispered to myself while holding my phone.
------

**MINAs POV**

Its been 3 days since Ive seen Chaeyoung. I keep on going to her place and leaving a food every meal.

Even she didnt answer my calls nor text atleast she still eat the food that I left at her front door.

Its lunch time and I asked Sana if I can stop at Chaeyoung's. She told me that I dont need to bother myself on coming back to work. Sana doesnt know what happened nor Dahyun, I think? Since she still talks to me like nothing's wrong, just an assumption.

I left the food at Chaeyoung's front door. This time I waited for her to take the food, so I stay at my car.

Im almost going to dozed to sleep when a guy walk towards her front door and took the food. I ran, following the guy.

"Hey! Excuse me!" The guy froze from his where I caught him, facing his back at me.

"Thats not yours. You shouldnt take that!"

I move around him so I can see his face.

"Im sorry ma'am, but I dont have food to give to my children." Hearing what he just confessed softens me. To be honest I dont mind since he looks like he doesnt have a choice. I smile at him and nodded. I can buy again for Chaeyoung, I dont want to waste my anger to someone who's in need. I was about to leave him when I asked something.

"Since when are you taking the foods that I left?"

"Its been 3 days ma'am."

"Do you know that I left those food there because the one who lives there forgots to eat meals?" *scoffs* "Ofcourse you dont!"

Oh! Chill Mina! Dont get mad. Breath slowly.

"Sorry ma'am but 3 days ago almost lunch time I saw a paper bag at the front door. I took it because it looks like nobody wants it since the breads and the drink are cold." Bread? Drink? Thats Chaeyoung's breakfast meal!

Then when I passed by again around dinner time that day, I saw a paper bag, its not touched and its already cold again so I took it. I walk away but not that far when I saw someone left another paper bag that night. I decided not to take it since I have a food on hand."

"So you think you got the right to take the foods because it cold?"

"No ma'am. The next day, I saw the paper bag still there. I thought maybe it was left there so that poor people like me can take it. And nobody's in there."

"What do you mean?"

"For the passed 3 days the lights never turned on."

"Are you sure?"