Permission

**MINAs POV**

Cheayoung connects our lips and an electrifying current runs thru my body that makes my breathing uncontrollable.

I felt that she pulled herself away from me and let go of my chin. My eyes remains close. The sensation that I felt from that kiss pulled me to my own thoughts.

The soft eminance lips that connected to my lips. The lapping gestures that she initiates but still not invading my mouth. I want more of her. I want to nibble and suck her soft lips only if she allows me. I want to explore her mouth only if she'll let me in. The urgency that I felt right now made me finally open my eyes.

Adjusting my view, no Chaeyoung on sight. She left me being drown to my own thoughts.

Should I leave? Or should I talk to her?

I admit, I froze from those lips. I never expect a direct kiss coming from her except the peck from her the other night.

Contemplating and gathering my courage I locked her front door and proceed to her room. I knocked first and waited for her to speak.

"Come in. Did you forgot something?"

She is calm so I decided to calm down myself too.

"Can I spend the night here?"

I saw her with a towel at her shoulder, facing her back at me. Then she turns around.

"Of course, take a shower first."

She handed me the towel so I go to her closet and pick up a clothes. I took a large tshirt, underwear and a short shorts. At my first night here, what I wear matters but now it doesnt matter since all I want is Chaeyoung's scent lingering to my nose.

I proceed to her bathroom and take my routine.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

After I kissed Mina, I proceed immediately to my room. I cant face her since I lost control of myself. I felt embarrassed that I might be sloppy on that kiss. Im quite disappointed because I just do all the work. Like she froze right infront of me as if she really dont know what to do. Well, I understand her if she went starstruck but atleast she should have say something after right?

I can't believe that she didnt left and decided to stay tonight. I would rather tell her to leave but I want to stay cool. If she dont have anything to say about the kiss, then Id rather play cool about what I did. Ill just say that its just two adult kissing each other nothing else, even she doesnt kissed me back.

I sat at the sofa since I just changed the linens this morning, so I should take a bathe first before laying down.

I asked myself if its right to let her sleep with me tonight in a same bed, its not that we havent sleep together. Its just that this night is different.

Mina just took a fast half bathe.

"Your turn." She told me with a toothbrush and a toothpaste at her hands. I bought her a new brush since I told her that she is welcome here to sleep whenever she wants.

I nodded then proceed to take a clothes at my closet. I pick the first shirt and short that I grab, obviously I took an underwear

I enter the bathroom and placed the clothes at the marble table then hang the towel. I stood there for a while, while she's brushing her teeth facing the mirror.

All of a sudden I felt tired. I wanted to finish taking a bathe so I start taking off my clothes one by one until I was left in my undergarments. I reached for the clip of my bra and unclip it. I felt a relief, air is circulating to my whole body.