Peck

**MINAs POV**

"You've got to be kidding me!" Chaeyoung barked at me which made me jumped off from the couch. My butt hit the floor. I groaned from the pain which made me forget why I ended up at the floor. I stand up and rubbed my butt to atleast ease the pain then my eyes met her eyes, then I remember why.

"What?" I asked her confuse.

"Leave." She said with stern.

"Wait! What?!" Im totally shocked by her word. Whats going on?

"I said leave!" If stare can kill someone, I believe Im already dead at this place.

"What did I do this time?" I asked. I need to know before I obey.

"You didnt do anything, thats why LEAVE!" Now, she turn red. Red as tomato. She's mad and I dont know why.

"Hey Chaeyoung." I move towards her slowly. As soon I reached her I touch her shoulder which are very tense. I look into her eyes. "Relax please." She tried by closing her eyes then breathe in, breathe out. She took a lot of time to calm down which I thought it will never come.

Then she open her eyes. It looks different now. Her eyes looks like controlling whatever she felt right now.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked, atleast this time she's calm.

"No. Can you just wash up your face. You look terrible." She said while inverting her eyes somewhere. I nodded then smile even she's not looking at me, I know she can see me at her peripheral.

I slowly took my hands away from her then walk towards the restroom.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

As soon as Mina call my name I got back to myself. Well, I wont lie. I loose myself when I saw that lipstick mark at her cheek. I dont know why did I felt that but its unacceptable.

I never felt that urge of madness when Im with Jackson even when I saw him cheating on me. I mean when he cheated Im mad at him.

This time felt different. Im not mad at Mina but Im mad to all the people that surrounds her. I cant trust them to behave.

Mina walk back with a smiles. Her face freshen up. I noticed that her other cheek is red.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" She answer me back but Im just curious because its really red. I walked toward her and reached for her cheek. I caress her cheek, she looked shocked but I didnt take my hands off. I caress again and this time she closes her eyes, feeling my touch.

Her face is still cold since she washed it off. Her skin is smooth that I didnt realized that my eyes are also close.

"I rubbed it off. So please relax." She said ending the silence.

I open my eyes and look at her. Her eyes are fixed at mine. I gave her a 'what are you saying' look.

"The mark. I rubbed it off."

My mouth saids 'oh' but I failed to voice it out.

"You should have told me earlier, than shouting and asking me to leave."

"I dont know what to say." Yes! I really dont know what to say. We are not together so I dont know what I should say infront of her.

As if her can read my mind.