Pool

**MINAs POV**

When I heard Chaeyoung called the lady 'mom', I turn around to look at them. Her mom look at me with sympathy. My eyes are shaking from this revelation. Why does Chaeyoung didnt tell me at first that 'that lady' is her mom?!

Chaeyoung is no longer looking at me as she tries to pull her mother inside the house.

I want to apologize to the both of them but no words came out from my mouth.

"You know what baby, why dont we invite your girlfriend inside?"

I was shocked because first, after what Ive done she still invites me. Second, she addresses me as Chaeyoung's girlfriend and last, she doesnt look mad.

I stare at her not believing whats happening. I look at Chaeyoung, waiting for her to turn around to atleast agree with her mom.

"She's leaving. She has work."

Her mom look at me for an answer. She shook her head slightly. Thus she want me to stay? Anyways, I dont want to go back without fixing this between us.

"Ill take a day off." This time Chaeyoung turn around to look at me, puzzled about what Ive said. I know what she's thinking. Ill just give Sana a call or atleast text.

"See! She's staying." Her mom face her.

"Whatever you want mom." Thats all she said before turning around.

"Come on inside sweetheart." Her mother told me gesturing to follow them.

Wow! She's sweet! No wonder I thought she's my rival. Well, Im not that close to my mom so you cant blame me, I never felt that kind of affection.

When we got inside someone come to me and asked for my car key so I gave it.

"Honey, get her a cold compress. We'll wait at your room." Chaeyoung's mom instructed her, then she look at me and hold me. She help me to Chaeyoung's room.

"Sit." She commands as she pointed at the sofa.

"I dont know where to start. But to be honest even Im her mother, Im afraid when my baby gets angry. I want to help you but you put yourself in a wrong situation. Chaeyoung never use violence when she's mad. I never saw her did such thing. You might really get into her nerves." I was about to talk when Chaeyoung's appeared.

"You know what. Ill leave you two here. Try to sort out things. Visitors will be here in just a moment. So both of you get ready." Her mom announced looking back and forth of us.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

When I heard the door closed. I look at my left then lower my head, trying to hide my cheeks. Its stings too much that Im in a verge of crying.

"Im sorry." I apologized, then bite my lips so I wont cry. I cant look at her because Im embarrass of how I think of her a while ago.

Then I heard her footsteps coming towards me. She halts infront of me and kneel. I keep my head in position. I cant look at her. Its pains alot that I didnt trust her. I deserved the slap, I know that.

Slowly, she took my hands off away from my cheeks then suddenly I felt a cold object pressed against my cheeks. I close my eyes from the numbness Im feeling right now. Cold compress helps.

I didnt realize that the first drop of my tears flow from my eyes and I cant stop myself from breaking down.

How can I look at her eyes after what Ive said? How can I make up with her mom? It stings that I let my temper won over my wit. I should have listen to her to wait for her call when Im done at work. I shouldnt look at my mirror to check them. I shouldnt over think about the situation. I should have stay away. Whats wrong with you Mina?!!!! Why dont you trust her?!!!