6 Drunk Mina

**MINAs POV**

I stare at Chaeyoung. Is she okay if I confess it to Dahyun? Is she okay being out of the closet? I mean in my part, my dad will probably disown me if ever he heard that I like a girl. Im fine with that, I already created my name in this field. I can fight for her even from my dad, all I want to know is, is she ready? I want to know her side.

Both of us stay quite, Sana look at me giggling. Is she out of her mind? Isnt she feel sorry? I probably need a time with her to have her brain checked.

D: Lets go.

Dahyun stand up grabbing Chaeyoung's hand. I also stand up and my eyebrows crease with the sudden actions, my hand reach for Dahyun's hand stopping her from grabbing Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun let me explain." I cant watch them walk away this night. If I cant do anything infront of Dahyun, how can I stand a chance to my father?

D: 'Dahyun'? Really? Who gave you the right to call me that?

She raised her eyebrows waiting for me to answer. But nothing came out from my mouth then she continue.

D: Even you are dating my bestfriend you dont have the right to call me that. I thought you are professional? We're not that 'friends' anyway.

"Im sorry Ms. Kim, I shouldnt call you that."

D: Bravo! So dont call me by my name unless we became friends.

I nodded. Then she turn around.

D: Lets go. We need to drink. I need details.

She said then pulled Chaeyoung. I watch them walk away. Sana stand up and smile at me.

S: Lets go.

"Where?"

D: Hey! What are the two of you waiting? Sunrise?! Lets go!!!

I heard Dahyun half shouted while standing at the door. The restaurant is full of people and only the utensils are the thing that creates the noises and some murmurs. I look at Dahyun then she proceed outside, I look back at Sana and her head tilted to other side telling me to go outside.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

"What are you thinking bro?"

D: Dont 'bro' me Chaeyoung.

She said in serious tone then let go of my hand.

We waited outside the restaurant then Mina and Sana join us.

S: So! Where are we going?

Sana asked cheerfully. Is she crazy? Doesnt she feel something in the air?

D: Since you've been leaving foods every meal at Chaeyoung's, that only means that you've been to her place.

Dahyun said while looking at Mina. Mina nodded telling Dahyun that she is right. Dahyun turn to Sana.

D: So, lets go to Chaeyoung

S: I cant wait for tonight!!

D: See you at Chaeyoung's.

Dahyun said when she open her car. I look at Mina to check on her.

D: Get in Chaeyoung!!!!

I startled and hop in at her car. Mina smile at me. Like an assurance that everything will be fine.

Dahyun starts the car and start to get out from the parking. Getting the wheels on the road I start to apologize.