Ttalgi

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Its been a while since I last saw Mina. If Im not mistaken its been 2 weeks.

Mina told me that she's busy at work and she cant come and see me.

I didnt mind it that she dont show up at first but Mina always full my tummy. And that makes her be a part of my daily life for the passed 2 weeks. How? Well, because of her I always wake up in the morning. She gave me a wake-up call and ask me to come at the door. She always left a hot chocolate and a paper bag of croissant filled with strawberry jam. I never get a chance to see her because she always call me when she's about to leave my front door. Sometimes its a plain croissant or some kind of breads. She never change my drinks. Which is I wanna know why.

She also left a food for my lunch around 11 am to 12 noon and a dinner around 5 pm to 6 pm.

Mina always change time because she knows that Ill be waiting for her so I can catch her. And everytime I failed to do so I feel disappointed to myself not giving too much effort to see her.

Its lunch time and I just took my food at my door after Mina called me to inform me. I gave her a call when I finally reached my table. She answer it right away.

"Hi! Did you like it?" I can sense that she's smiling because I always text her 'thanks' every meal.

"Yes. I have a question." I really dont want to ask question since I know she's driving but I want to know her explanation.

"Go on."

"Why didnt you just wait for me to take the food from you? I mean, why left it there? It only takes a couple of minutes for me to come at the door."

I heard her sigh at the other line. Then I can say she's playing with her tongue as I heard some licking.

"Not answering. I have to go. Talk to you again before you sleep. Bye!"

"Min----" She drop the call.

Im not mad at her. I just want to know since I really made a point right? Why leave the food outside if she can just call me before she reached my place so she can hand it to me instead of putting it on the floor.

I munch the food that she gave me and gaves me energy to start my day. Well she wakes me up this morning but after I eat my breakfast I go back to sleep.

I plan to go to the park today. I took out my phone and text Mina.

"Hey! Im going to the park today. I might get home late. Please dont leave food at my door. Ill eat outside."

Theres a part of me that tells me that I really dont need to inform her because I never asked her to deliver me food or so what but a part of me wants her to know what Im doing so I wont make her worried.

------

The moment my skin feels the sun heat it lift my hopes high that mother nature will let me witness some beautiful sceneries that can help me with my main painting.

Oh and the painting that I made last time is already hanging at my bedroom wall. I cant keep my eyes off that everytime I lay my back at my bed. It helps me sleep in a way.

As I walk at the park I watch the children play and run at the grass field. I saw a lot of families, they're having a picnic. Oh, its Sunday thats why the park is filled with people. I hope I can go for a picnic someday. As I walk at the path way I saw some birds eating the foods at the ground. There are kids that ripping the breads to give it to the birds. Its quite relaxing seeing people enjoying their day.