Caught

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I watched as Mina and her secretary worked together. They looked synchronize. I mean when Mina moves her hands, her secretary knows what to do next. I barely saw her mouth open except when she's talking to someone on the phone.

But after the phone calls, I felt a pinch in my heart when Mina suddenly laugh. I dont know whats the reason but Mina keep on laughing while writing down something.

I tried to stop myself from watching them but I cant. Im afraid that if I divert my sight from them I might missed something very important. Like what if her secretary kissed her without her permission, things like that are scary.

Thats why when her secretary left her office, the clog that blocks my airways finally gone away.

I cant help myself but to stare at Mina intensely. I hate it that she show her gummy smile to her secretary.

When she look back at me I didnt bother taking away my eyes off her even that only means that Ive been watching them all this time.

"Hey Chaeng. Dont melt Mina with those eyes of yours."

I look at Sana who caught me, I sigh.

"Is she close to her secretary?" I asked Sana.

"Close? No actually. They only talk about work related but that was the first time I saw them that close." Sana confirmed. "Why? Are you jealous?" She asked me off guard.

"M-me?! Of course not! W-why would I?!" Damn it! Im stuttering!

"You sounds very convincing huh?" She said with annoying smirked drawn to her lips.

I gritted my teeth trying to calm down myself.

"I can help you. Only if you admit that you are jealous."

"You wont hear that coming from me Sana. So shut up."

"Fine. Anyways, its almost dinner time. Lets eat!"

"We still have 30 mins before 6. Maybe we should wait a little bit."

"We cant do that. A lot of people will line up at restaurants and it will take a lot of time. We will get angry and hungry at the same time, thats not what we want. So lets eat dinner."

"Fine." I look across the office. Mina look busy but I want to invite her.

"Fine. Asked her to come." Sana told me. She always caught me looking at Mina. I stand up from my chair and walk towards her office.

I dont know why but my hands are sweating. I knocked at her door and she let me in without looking up.

"Tanya, lets go for dinner if your finish." I look around her office, checking if Tanya is really here but she's not, I guess she mistaken me as Tanya. Since I dont answer, Mina raised her head and met my eyes.

I wont lie but my eyebrows are clashed together with her invitation.

"Ooooooh!" Mina said slowly. She smile nervously.

"I was planning to invite you for dinner. But it sounds like you already have a plan." I finished with gritted teeth.

"Its not what you were thinking Chaeng." She said calmly.

"Enlighten me so I can understand."

"She helped me earlier so I just want to reward her with a dinner."