MYOUI MINA

**MINAs POV**

I woke up by the sunlight at my face. I cover my eyes with my hand and roam my eyes around the room. Im back at the hotel and I dont know how. I sat up and a towel fell from my forehead. I picked it up and use my other hand to touch my forehead.

"Are you still sick?"

I follow the voice and I saw Chaeyoung. I felt a smile drawn all over my face.

"Why are you here?"

"You collapsed last night and I dont trust anyone to take care of you."

"Did you stay all night here?"

"Ofcourse. How can I take care of you if Im not around?"

"Thank you"

"Whatever. Since you look fine now. Im leaving."

"Wait!!! Arent you going to check my temperature by yourself?"

"Why would I? You look totally fine."

The smile from my face slowly fades away.  As I look down to my hands.

"Fine!"

I raised my head and saw her walking towards me.

I felt her warm palm at my forehead. I close my eyes from the warmness Im feeling right now.

"I told you. You're fine."

I know that she will remove her hand from me thats why I grab it and pinned it at my forehead.

"What are you doing?!"

She try to take back her hand but I grip it firmly.

"Im sorry for what I did. Please forgive me." I said while my eyes are close. I cant look to her eyes because of embarrassment.

*sighed* "Lets try it."

I open my eyes and look to hers. "What are you saying?"

"Lets try dating."

"You're joking, right?"

She shake her head.

"What made you change your mind?"

"Geunyang."

"So we are dating now?" I asked her cheerfully. I cant hide my excitement.

"We need to make a deal first."

"All ears."

"We are dating but we are not couple."

"WHAT?!"

"We can go to a date but we are not a couple. We are both and should be open for an opposite relationship until we both feel the same way towards eachother."

""We?" "Both?" I know I wont like anybody because I like you. That deal will only work on you, not on me. Theres no deal for that."

I waited for her to say something about it but she just sigh.

"Lastly, dont kiss me without my permission."

"And you can kiss me whenever you want even without my permission——deal!!!!"

She raised her eyebrow then sighed loudly.

"Dont think about it. I wont do that."

I stand up and about to leave the bed. But she grab my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date with you."

"You need to rest. We still have tomorrow. No need to rush."

"Im fine. I want to date you before you change your mind."

"I wont. I promise. So take a rest and we can do that tomorrow. Plan it today so the date will flow flawless."

"Pinky swear?" I look at her and made a pinky promise with her.

"Pinky swear."

I listen to her and lay on the bed.

"Ill be leaving. Just give me a call about the time and where we're going to meet."

"Cant you stay tonight?"

"I stayed last night. Someone will be worried at me at home."

"Fine. But can I drive you home?"

"I said take a rest, right?"

"Oh yeah. Im sorry."

"Im leaving. Take a rest and see you tomorrow."

"See you!"

I watch as she stand up from the edge of my bed and walk to the door. She open it, she turn around to look at me. She smile then look down.

"Wait!!"

She look to me.

"My name is Mina. Myoui Mina."

**AUTHOR**

Chaeyoung lay down Mina at the bed slowly. She blame herself for Mina being sick because she follows her. She touch Mina's forehead and it turns out that she has fever. Chaeyoung cant afford to call a doctor thats why she decided to stay all night and take care of Mina.

She wipe her with towel all over her exposed skin while theres another towel at her forehead. When everything is set she decided to leave the room but before that Mina suddenly speaks.

"Im sorry Chaeyoung. Please give me a chance."

Chaeyoung walk faster to Mina's side to check on her and it turns out that Mina just had a dream. A tears dropped at the side of her eyes.