Chapter 1

I hope everyone enjoy this story. I found the story on my laptop but unfortunately couldn't release it on time due to searching for the file and getting caught up with work. I don't want to wait until next year to release it, so I still want to proceed to release this story. I hope everyone likes it. The story takes place with the Riot Squad before they broke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never think I would be in a fatal attraction in my whole entire life. But I was as soon as I made it to the main roster. It all started when I was called up to work on Monday Night Raw after dominated NXT as the champion. I held the NXT title for like a year. Now if you can hold a title for a year at a promotion with tough competition like NXT, then you are considered bad ass. By the way my name is Raheem Davis and when I am on stage I am known as Prime-Time Raheem Davis. I have beaten damn near everybody the brand has to offer, I have beaten guys like Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, Pete Dunn, and even Keith Lee. I have beaten them all and the only one that gave me a run for my money is Matt Riddle, we have torn down arenas every time we stepped in the squared circle. After defeating Riddle, I was informed backstage that I will be competing on Monday Night Raw. I had to drop the title, so I gave the belt to Triple H. I was ready to move on to bigger and better things, my biggest dream is to become WWE Champion. I didn't care who has the belt. When I arrived backstage, I felt like 2pac because it was all eyes on me when I walked in especially with the women superstars. I am not going to lie; I was nervous as hell because everyone kept staring at me. I had on a white Nike high tops, wearing a white hoodie with black jeans with my Beats by Dre headphones on my head wearing my Raiders hat. As I was walking, I ran into Triple H and Stephanie. "Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw." Stephanie said as she shook my hand. I shook her hand back with a smile. "Thank you." I said to her. "Well I hope you like working on the main roster and I hope you get along with others as well." Stephanie said as she walked off. A month later has passed by and so far, I have enjoyed working on the main roster, I made a lot of friends there. I was in the hallway stretching as I had on my headphones listening to 2Pac, then out of nowhere someone tapped me on the shoulder as I turned around and it was Alexa Bliss. I took off my headphones as I looked at her, the she waved at me with a smile. "Hey there, it's Raheem Davis, right?" Alexa said to me. "Yeah, that's me." I said to her as I smiled a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just wanted to let you know that Stephanie did a random pick for the mixed match challenge and she told me that you are going to be my mixed tag team partner." Alexa said to me with a smile. "Cool, sounds like it's going to be fun." I said with a smile. "Yeah, I can't wait until we meet up and go over some strategies. I would love for us to become the first WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions. Oh, good luck out there in your match." Alexa said to me as she walked off with a smile. I smiled then I noticed her switch as she walked off as I found her sexy as hell. Kevin Owens walked over as he chuckled. "She does have a nice ass." He said to me as he gave me pound as I smiled and gave him a pound. I put on my hoodie as I heard my music was playing, as I was walking, I notice some of the female wrestlers were checking me out, but I kept going as I went through the curtains. Thirty minutes later I was walking back to the curtains as couple of superstars high five me for my performance in the match as I had to fight against Buddy Murphy. Shayna Baszler walked over and gave me pound. "Great match, bro." She said to me with a smile.