Chapter 0: Prolog

Joey Drew Studios. Some really talented people are working there believe it or not. First we have the Owner of course, the Man with a Dream, the "tyrant" of his very own Studio, Joey Drew himself. But why "tyrant"? Arent his Workers and Coworkers his Friends? His Family? Well... It depends. Did they earn money for the Studio and with that for Mr. Drew himself? Then yes. If not? Then not, easy as that. Sure its sounds cruel and it is actually, but truth is Joey can't afford more failures. The Studio is on brink of bankruptcy.
But how? How could this happen?
And with that we have Joeys only friend in this Studio. A great Artist, friend and Coworker. Henry Stein.
Henry and Joey created this Studio together actually. Truth is Joey is a Man of ideas, and only ideas, while Henry did everything in his Powers to make sure that they wouldnt lose this Studio. Henry came up with a idea to safe this Studio. Everyone knows that he created the little Devil darling, the Fallen Angel and the always hungry, scared Wolf. Bendy, Alice and Boris. Those Characters saved Joey and his Studio.
But not for long.
Joey became greedy, really greedy. Heck, he even planned a entire Theme Park called Bendyland, as if wasnt bad enough already. Everyone at the Studio could feel it.
Sammy Lawrence the Music Director for the Studio was the first who had "problems" with Joe's new ideas to save this damned Studio. First the whole Music Department was flooded with ink, and now Sammy has this Pump switch right in his Office, in the case of a another flood. Then, Susie Campbell,
the Voiceactress for Alice Angel got fired because Joey found a replacement for her. She was beyond furious. But Henry would leave the Studio before all that would happen.

But what about you?
Who are you?

You are (Y/N) (L/N), a Cartoonist at the Studio. You would draw some Sidecharacters for the Bendy episodes.
Not really a "important" job but hey, it pays the Bills. You would always have some free time, and you would always spend this time by drawing your own set of Characters. Bendy and the other Characters are for a younger audience, but yours? Not so much.
A Demon Overlord dressed as a Strawberry Pimp, the Daughter of Satan himself, a gay, drug addicted Spiderdemon, only to name a few.

But you love them. All of them.
Henry may have Bendy and the others but you have them.

Life was good to you so far.

But you have no idea what Kind of Hell your Boss would unleash just to save his Legacy, his Studio and his Fame.

Or what he would sacrifice.

(A/N: like i said my very First Story, pls dont tear me apart if you dont like it.
Do you like it, do you hate it let me know)