Chapter 12: May i ask for this dance?

The first successful scavenge hunt since months. Power cores, unused tools, weapons. It was worth it, sure Sammy's trap wasnt part of their plan, but everything worked out in the end. The Hazbin Crew brought their well earned loot straight to their Safe house. Vaggie, Charlie and Husk install the new Power cores while (Y/N), Alastor, Angel and Niffty are carrying the rest of their stuff in to the storage room.

(Y/N) and the rest brought the rest of their loot into the storage room, placing the stuff on the shelfs or on one of the tables. They finished their work and then Vaggie and Charlie show up not a second later. Vaggie started to talk with the others, her checklist in hand,

V: "Guys, i'm in the Lobby if you need me alright?"

(Y/N) looks at her and raises a eyebrow,

(Y/N): "Are you really looking over your checklist again my dear? Aren't we done with our hunt?"

V: "We are done with the first part, but we have still the second part ahead of us. But we will talk about that later. For now, relax guys you've earned it."

She walks back to the lobby and Angel speaks up,

A: "All i need is a fucking bed right now. See you guys later."

Angel walks out of the storage room and started to walk towards his room.
Alastor is now speaking up,

AL: "Well, i think i'm taking a walk through our little safe house befor i head to my room. Charlie my dear, care to join me?"

He asks her with his wide smile,

C: "Sure Alastor. See you later guys."

They left. Now (Y/N) and Niffty are alone inside the storage room.

(Y/N) started to look through the loot, through the spare parts and other things they have collected. Niffty is doing the same, she hoped to find something that intressed her, but she didn't find anything, sadly.
(Y/N) on the other hand found a box filled with vinyl records. The box is right under a table behind a tool box, he moved the tool box to the right and then pulled the record box out. He places the box on a table and looks through the records, and it is a gold mine in his eyes.

Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald

His smile widend,

(Y/N): "This is absolutely amazing! They are in such a good condi-"

He froze. One of the records has his name on it.

(Y/N): "It can't be. Did it really survived its time down here?"

Niffty looks at him and asks,

N: "Hey (Y/N)? What is that?"

(Y/N): "This? This is a soundtrack for the Bendy show i composed."

She looks at him in surprise,

N: "You composed music for the show?!"

(Y/N): "Of course my dear. I always helped out at the Music Departement whenever i could. One day, Joey and Sammy came to me. They asked me if i had any new song ideas for the newest episode, a Bendy episode in Space. I gathered the choirs and the musicians, long story short they loved my song idea. Sadly the episode got never released. The Studio closed befor it came out."

He looks at the record, and then a idea formed in his head. Vaggie is always so stressed out because of the whole "we need to scavenge or we are doomed" situation. He wanted to help her, to help her relax for once. And there is a record player at the lobby. He takes his song out of the box and walks out of the room.