Chapter 9: And here. We. Go

Everyone is sitting at the table in the lobby to discuss the next scavenge hunt. Well, nearly everyone.
Angel walks in and takes a seat,

V: "Angel, do you know where (Y/N) is? I haven't see him in a few hours."

Angel looks up and answered her,

A: "Yes, i took him to our storage room. He wanted to repair his Axe. I told him to join us after he's done."

Charlie joins in,

C: "You think he will take long?"

Angel wants to say something, but another voice answeres Charlie's question,

(Y/N): "Speak of the devil..."

Everyone turns to the entrance of the lobby. Standing right at the entrance is (Y/N), now with a new improved pitch black Axe, a new black vintage vest over a clean white shirt, metal armor on his forearms, new black leather gloves on his hands and his loving, charming smile.

(Y/N): "...and he shall appear."

The whole Hazbin crew is surprised to see him like this. He looks like a true scavenger with style. He walks towards the table, places his Axe and the vodka bottle on the table and sits down.

(Y/N): "So, whats the plan my friends?"

Vaggie needs a moment to snap out of her thoughts. She shakes her head a little and then trys to explain the whole plan for their hunt.

V: "W-Well, uh. *cough* This is the plan we have been working out."

She places a map on the table. Their location is marked with a HH sign inside a red circel on the map. This map shows a few upper levels, and a few lower levels under them. A few levels above them, on the right side of the map is a other symbol, a halo with devil horns. Under the symbol is a AA sign. This is the Cathedral of Alice Angel.
A few levels above but on the left side of the map is a SL sign with a music note symbol. The lair of Sammy Lawrence.

Vaggie grabs her checklist and starts to talk with everyone.

V: "Ok guys, this is our situation. We need spare parts, power cores everything that is or should be important for us. We need to reinforce and secure our safe house ASAP. The reason is that the Lost Ones, the Butcher Gang characters and all the other creatures down here become more and more active. We can't risk to lose our safe house."

Angel speaks up,

A: "And where should we start with our little scavenge hunt?"

V: "Niffty scouted the upper levels for us and found a place where we could start."

She places a finger on the music note on the map.

V: "We start here. At the borders of Sammys territory. With any luck, he hasn't found the stuff."

A: "Wowowowo wait up. You want to snatch some loot under the nose of that nutjob?"

Charlie speaks up and supports her best friend,

C: "We know its dangerous and risky but we need that stuff okay? If there was an alternative we would had chosed that option."

Angel frowns. He REALLY didn't want to go there. Sammy is a religious nutjob and he sees Angel as a prime symbol of sin, mostly lust. Sure it was fun at first to get on his nerves with slutty comments and gestures but now its just frustrating.
(Y/N) tries to cheer him up.